3RD ANNUAL SAVE THE BEES ATC SWAP, Due May 22, 2020

That does sound like fun, plumhill2001! I was doing some bee die cuts yesterday.

Welcome Terri F, I’ll sign you up

I hope you will be able to join us WAHMBrenda..

I am still waiting for the bees to take up residence in my new mason bee house on the garden post. It is still pretty cold here, so maybe soon......

Suzi, would you please sign me up? I have three cards finished and just have a fourth to make.
I have your address (hopefully you haven't moved in the last few days?) so I hope to get these in the mail today.
I'll post pics when I finish the last card. :jiggy:

Welcome plumhill2001! I’m so glad you’ve decided to join us! My address is still the same. I will sign you up now.

I don't mind tellin' you, I'm having a hard time sending these off in the mail! ;)
I really like how they turned out. And it was so much fun to finally get around to carving a bumble bee stamp!
I also carved a couple of honeycomb stamps. Rough, but they kind of suggest honeycombs, lol. (Even though bumble bees don't make honeycombs. Duh. Just thought of that! We'll just call it artistic license?) :huh:

Well, after fighting with my computer for a while, it will only let me upload this picture. The other two cards are similar. I don't know if my camera keeps switching to a larger format all by itself or what, but I'm kind of tired of it. Grrr. I had to actually tear my envelope open so I could retake the photos, and even then only one of the two worked here. I took both photos one right after the other. I don't know why it would have switched to a larger format, which won't upload.

Anyway, I'll mail them today. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom