Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! April

Neener is offline Head Catachookie Wrangler At The Ranch
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I envy you guys that can have way cool succulents that winter over. I have some here but they are all boring.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinaLD View Post
    Mel, if you need anything else, just ask. I might have it here. Hmm, I'm glad your peeps won't wear the bleeding coronavirus masks. That could be a bit challenging - and colorful!

If anyone else needs any supplies, just ask and I'll check to see if I have stuff here.

My allergies have gotten even worse this year than they've been in a few years, possibly because I'm not going out as much. I'm not sure why. I'm just glad to be feeling like myself again!

It appears that a friend of mine from the local poetry community has become infected. I haven't seen this person in several years, but we keep in touch by computer. The appointment was a telephone or video and the doctor listened to the breathing that way (interesting times) and my friend now has an inhaler and something else. I'm sending all of my best juju that way.

I've got several friends who've been inside since February. They're older (one friend recently celebrated her 88th birthday! and was upset because her daughters restricted her to the house not long after the birthday bash at one of their homes. They all live within 5 minutes of her. She's just upset because she was scheduled to go on a cruise, visit friends in Los Angeles, and I think she was also supposed to go to New York with other friends. I have a feeling that she'll be lucky if the daughters ever let her travel again). Another lives in Hemet, down in Riverside County, and also has underlying conditions. They're doing well, though, and I'm so very happy.

Take good care and see you soon.
    If your friend in Hemet needs anything, let me know. I work in Hemet.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

3. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said during this time we were going to do some home chores, but nope.

I am glad you had your fence done Mei! Those rustic planters are gorgeous.

My envie went out tis week, hopefully will arrive on soon.

5. Thanks kwailin777 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trina
    I mailed out your envie today.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey peeps...it's new month! Let's carry on our convos over at the new thread The link is in my signature!
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! July
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog