ATC Swap - Conspiracy Theories - Due Date June 20th, 2020.

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap Due Date: June 20th, 2020.
Signup/Withdraw Date: June 10th (International), June 15th (USA).
Number of Cards: 3, 6, or 9.
Number of Players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(I will swap fairly/effort for effort. HD/HP for same unless low number of participants.)

799123f58176ce29121246fb96db822bbae05910.jpg

Theme:
All things revolving around ANY "Conspiracy theories". (Here's a few links with examples of ones people have made up over the years, but if you go to google.com and type in conspiracy theories with a few words such as "crazy conspiracy theories", "Funny" ones, etc... You should find thousands of them to go by. If you want, you can even make up your own conspiracy theories, go for it.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

https://www.theweek.co.uk/conspiracy-theories/62926/the-strangest-conspiracy-theories-from-meghan-markle-to-paul-mccartney

https://www.vulture.com/2016/10/pop-culture-conspiracy-theories-c-v-r.html

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1860871,00.html

https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/g29365567/conspiracy-theories/

Cards:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC side (2.5"x3.5").
- No gems, googly eyes, embellishments that are plastic and raised, or bulky cards, please keep them as flat as possible or I will put return-to-sender on the envelope.
- Do NOT make all of your cards the same or there wont be a variety to swap out for other players.
- On the back of your cards please put your Atcsforall user name, swap name, and any other information you normally would put on the back of the cards.
- Do NOT send cards that aren't ones you created yourself.
- A host card isn't required but I'd be super grateful to receive one, and it'll be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be put in a plastic protective sleeve. (If you don't have them, I will provide them.)
- Take precautions when mailing your swap cards so that they don't get damaged during transit.
- USA participants: Please include either a 2 ounce stamp or 2 forever stamps to cover your returns for up to 6 cards, send 3 forever stamps if you plan on doing 9+ cards.
- International participants: Please include a USA international stamp, forever USA stamps, or $1 USD to cover your returns. If you cannot afford to pay for return postage, I will cover your international returns.
- Send a large address label with your return address printed (NOT cursive)clearly written on it. (You can either print out your label or hand write it- as long as it's not in cursive and is legible.)
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES. I WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL.

Players:
1: Onaki
2: Mrs.Alderman (Received 4:3)
3: Allegrae (Received 4:3)
4: Elliejaybird (Received 4:3)
5: leydab (Received 4:3)
6: Ruemeridian (Received 3:3)
7: Bluegreener (Received 3:3)

Last edited:
VERY interesting! I know a lot of conspiracy theories....but how to turn them into art is the question!
Im gonna lurk for now while I figure this out

I don't have any examples. Just anything that falls under conspiracy theories. Google is a great place to look up lists of stuff! :)

I put a few links under the description of the swap for you to take a gander at. Also you can create your own conspiracy theories if you want if the others are too difficult to put on paper.

I’m so doing this, I’ll do as many as I can I’ll aim for 6 but if I have time I’ll do 9 as I ADORE this theme. I will be working and posting from the UK. I know international post can take up to 2 weeks though. Will that make it a dealbreaker? I’m a skilled artist so I can make it worth while ��

I’ll have fun regardless anyway haha I will check with my local post office about how I can make returns possible for you as I’m new to all this and haven’t posted to the USA before only within the EU

I'm not entirely sure how the mail service is in your area to the USA due to Covid-19. Although with there only being 11 days left of this swap, I doubt it'll reach me by the deadline unfortunately.

I'm not entirely sure how the mail service is in your area to the USA due to Covid-19. Although with there only being 11 days left of this swap, I doubt it'll reach me by the deadline unfortunately.

Awww never mind, well I made some anyway! But as I said I enjoyed it so no loss plus it can go into my own gallery because I’m new and have nothing yet! This is my fave one I made :)6C45464D-E206-4A8E-A8DC-551A0682C5D7.jpg

When I first signed up for the site my then fiance got me into it, now we're married and getting back into art, we're so in for this so count me in please! She just signed up so waiting for her approval email so she can sign up too, thanks for this one Onaki! (also signing up for your myths/legends/folklore swap too! hah!)

Back
Top Bottom