ATC Swap - Urban Legends, Folklore, & Creepypastas - Due Date June 20th, 2020.

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap Due Date: June 20th, 2020.
Signup/Withdraw Date: June 10th (International), June 15th (USA).
Number of Cards: 3, 6, or 9.
Number of Players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(I will swap fairly/effort for effort. HD/HP for same unless low number of participants.)

4a7a3984a41852e09f5b06103ff5c04c579784ee.jpg

3cf77869ad0ad8e7037ceaf2a43cab7e77efd4bd.png

c4171b180c6358b70015a0bef6fe180d80cede11.jpg

Theme:
All things revolving around ANY "Urban Legends, Folklore, & Creepypastas".

Cards:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC side (2.5"x3.5").
- No gems, googly eyes, embellishments that are plastic and raised, or bulky cards, please keep them as flat as possible or I will put return-to-sender on the envelope.
- Do NOT make all of your cards the same or there wont be a variety to swap out for other players.
- On the back of your cards please put your Atcsforall user name, swap name, and any other information you normally would put on the back of the cards.
- Do NOT send cards that aren't ones you created yourself.
- A host card isn't required but I'd be super grateful to receive one, and it'll be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be put in a plastic protective sleeve. (If you don't have them, I will provide them.)
- Take precautions when mailing your swap cards so that they don't get damaged during transit.
- USA participants: Please include either a 2 ounce stamp or 2 forever stamps to cover your returns for up to 6 cards, send 3 forever stamps if you plan on doing 9+ cards.
- International participants: Please include a USA international stamp, forever USA stamps, or $1 USD to cover your returns. If you cannot afford to pay for return postage, I will cover your international returns.
- Send a large address label with your return address printed (NOT cursive)clearly written on it. (You can either print out your label or hand write it- as long as it's not in cursive and is legible.)
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES. I WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL.

Players:
1: Onaki
2: Mrs.Alderman (Received 4:3)
3: Allegrae (DROPPED)
4: Elliejaybird (Received 4:3)
5: KatTaylor (Received 3:3)
6: goose.time (Received 4:3)
7: snager (Received 3:3)
8: CrystalS (Received 3:3)
9: Introverted_Chap (Received 3:3)
10: Ruemeridian (Received 4:3)
11: Bluegreener (Received 3:3)

Last edited:
IMG_20200519_231459.jpg

Ok, I got one done! This is what's known as a 'Coonigator'. its what happens when you think you see a cat, but then it turns around and its a possum doing its defense silent-scream
and in that split second, your brain tries to fill in the blank spaces between what it THOUGHT it would see and what it actually sees, and says 'ah, yes, the reptile. '
i know because its happened to me

BUT the actual lore is that it's half raccoon half alligator.

So SIGN ME up and lets see if I can finish my other two this week!

Back
Top Bottom