Media
Swap Due Date: May 31, 2020
Signup/withdraw date: May 15, 2020
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 12
Media: mixed media, collage, HD/HP, fibers

Hello ATC Friends: I am hosting my very first swap, I hope you’ll join me! :D

YOUR CHALLENGE:
Who doesn’t love music?! The idea of this swap is to depict your favorite songs into visual Art on an ATC.

You can depict the song title or specific lyrics within the song. The depiction can be a literal visual representation or your interpretation. The actual name or lyrics selected may or may not be in the design itself.

REQUIREMENTS:
· All ATCs should be standard 2 ½” x 3 ½”, sent in individual plastic sleeves, and sturdy. If you can easily fold it, it is too thin.
· Each card and theme should be different.
· Please provide your best work, something you are proud to put your name on.
· I will do my best to trade effort for effort.
· No stickers, though decorative tape is ok.
· On the back of each card, please include:
-your username (so participants can give out the coveted YouRock!)
-the name of the song depicted OR the specific lyrics depicted
· Please be mindful of the withdrawal date. No communication with no cards will result in a neutral iTrader.
· Of course I would love to receive the gift of a host card, but it is not required to play.

MAILING/POSTAGE:

To assure a safe arrival for your creations, please be sure your cards are adequately protected in the envelope (can they withstand being bent or tolerate the inside of an envelope that has met a Spring shower?). Please see the FAQs forum for best practices in packaging.

Domestic US players: Please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for your returns. I will send you my address when you sign up.

Please be sure you have sufficient postage on your envelope when you send your cards.

International Players: Please provide a large address label and a well concealed US dollar bill. I will provide the envelope for the return.

When you receive your returns, please remember to leave “YouRock!” comments for those who created your cards. When you leave a comment on the “YouRock!”, it’s nice to let your artists know which card was received, although it’s not required. Also, if you could, please leave an iTrader for me so that I know you received your returns and enjoyed participating in my first swap :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through PM or post it to the thread (as other people may have the same question).

�� Who’s excited to join me for my first swap, Music is Art?! ��

PLAYERS:
0. MrsMixedMedia - RECEIVED
1. AngelJoy - WITHDREW
2. ferretgirl - RECEIVED
3. Joamosatcharterdotnet - RECEIVED
4. JudyLee - RECEIVED
5. CMontalvo - WITHDREW
6. cmcarli - RECEIVED
7. Haagmm - WITHDREW
8. dnewton972 - RECEIVED
9. TurquoisePineapple - RECEIVED
10.majanga - RECEIVED
11.SheTurtle15 - RECEIVED
12.LuAnnP - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Yay for your first swap! Great topic. I love music, and I love art, so please sign me up!

Finished my first card tonight.
I went literal for this one..do you know the song?! :)

1_05F89FA7-6DC6-4245-92FF-75F306223F7F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom