ATC Swap: Music is Art, due May 31st, 2020

My custom-made envie was sealed in a Priority US Mail envelop by the mail clerk and mailed as a package with a tracking number (she taped it inside the bigger envelop). Somehow it must have gotten separated from the outer envelop and made its way through the pipeline 3 weeks later, a miracle in a sense. The cards should have been to you on Friday May 8 according to my tracking number. I have asked my postman about it and he wants to see the receipt (which I have). I am going to get to the bottom of this--hahaha. Its all good but still a mystery.

Music Is Art

Okay here are mine:

I'll let you guys guess first before I tell you what they are. It was so hard to just choose four songs!!

Attachments

• A4A  Music Is Art.jpg
    A4A Music Is Art.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 11
  • A4A  Music Is Art 2.jpg
    A4A Music Is Art 2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
  • A4A  Music Is Art 3.jpg
    A4A Music Is Art 3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13
  • A4A  Music Is Art 4.jpg
    A4A Music Is Art 4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 13
Okay here are mine:

I'll let you guys guess first before I tell you what they are. It was so hard to just choose four songs!!

These are GREAT! I knew two and cheated and looked up the lyrics online for the other two. (And discovered that I just didn't know the WORDS to some oldies that I loved...)

Thanks for sharing these. I really enjoyed them! (And I won't be a spoiler...)

Okay, I can't contain myself any longer; here are the answers: Little Red Riding Hood by Sam The Sham This Gun's For Hire by Bruce Springsteen Dancin In The Dark Careless Whispers by George Michael/WHAm Under Pressure by David Bowie & Queen. This was a fun but kind of hard swap. LuAnnP - which ones did you know?

Okay, I can't contain myself any longer; here are the answers: Little Red Riding Hood by Sam The Sham This Gun's For Hire by Bruce Springsteen Dancin In The Dark Careless Whispers by George Michael/WHAm Under Pressure by David Bowie & Queen. This was a fun but kind of hard swap. LuAnnP - which ones did you know?

Whoa I know all of those songs...I like all of your cards they are very cool.

Great news!
The last cards were received today and all the swaps are being sent out tomorrow!
Please comment when you receive them and don't forget to leave a “YouRock!” for your fellow traders!
Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you enjoyed the swap.
Have a wonderful and safe Summer!! :)

Received my cards today. Love them all! Thanks for hosting and the 'extras'! Off to leave iTrader and you rock!

Back
Top Bottom