Free Themed ATC Swap #3 - Due Date June 20th, 2020

Very strange. @artbymee said the same thing. I've lived at this address for 6 years now and haven't had much problems. Are you putting Cimarron or Cimerron? For some reason if people put that E instead of an A it'll get returned.

Edit: I messaged you to see a picture of the returned envelope. Genuinely curious why it didn't reach me.

Mail call!
Received cards from:

Chimerix, Carol, Ruthe, Kaisaj, Evalila, Valerie416, LuAnnP, LuLuBlackBeltX, & MissRich.

There's 10 days left for your cards to reach me! :)

Last edited:
No worries at all! :)

To all international participants: If you haven't already mailed out your cards for this swap, I'll be manually dropping you from the list since they wont reach me in time unfortunately.

To everyone else in the USA: You have about 7 days left for your cards to reach me if you'd still like to participate in this swap, if not, you'll be manually dropped from the list. :)

Hey everyone! You have until the 22nd in the evening for your cards to reach me safely. If not I will either save them for Free Themed #4 when I make it, or I'll mail them back to you (Up to you.)

Received cards from:
Sigma
Katiea707
Mrs.Alderman
DmyTLadyBug

I'll be sorting cards this week for this swap and mailing out at the beginning of next week! I left itrader for everyone. :)

I waited 5 extra days, anyone who didn't get their cards to me in time have been dropped from the swap.

@katiea707 You're welcome! I noticed a few were still missing so I tried to wait a couple of days.

@everyone All cards have been swapped out, packaged, and popped in the drop box for today's mail pickup. Thank you everyone for participating in this swap! Please don't forget to leave you rock/reputation points for players you receive cards from and itrader for your host (myself! :jiggy: )

My cards arrived today. Such a great collection, from several folks I had not yet "met." Thank you so much for hosting this. I'm off to write "You Rock" s.

Back
Top Bottom