Albums
Due date: June 5, 2020
Withdraw date: just let me know before the due date
Number of cards: 3:3 or 6:6, if more than 7 players
Number of players: 20
Media: hand drawn/painted, collage, mixed media

Punny Animals!
View attachment 214499
I think we could all use a little light silliness right now! For this swap, you will need to think of your most creative and cute animal puns! If you need some inspiration, there are lots of great corny ones online!

Card Requirements: Please read carefully
1. Each card should feature a cute animal pun in both text and images. The pun should be a play on words of the animal's name.
2. DO NOT submit cards that have a pre-printed animal pun or meme that you took from another source. For example, if you printed off the porpoise above and glued it on a card, it would be returned to you, even if you embellished it. If you stamped, drew, or collaged a porpoise and added the text, the card would be perfect for this swap. Basically, the puns don't have to be original, but how you depict them should be!
3. No cards referring to animals when they take the form of food. I’m vegetarian and find these sad.
4. Keep cards flat, fibres should be fine, but no thick or metal embellishments!
5. All cards should be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges
6. Include your username, real name, and location on the back of your cards
7. Please submit only cards that you would love to receive in return!

Mailing & Swapping Out:
1. I will be swapping apparent effort for apparent effort cards
2. PM me for my address when ready to mail. I moved in 2018.
3. No cards/communication by swap due date will result in NEUTRAL iTrader
4. Host cards are loved and treasured but not required to play.
5. Mailing:
Canadian players: 1 “P” ($0.92) stamp for 3 cards, $1.30 or 2 "P" stamps for 6 cards
US players: $1 USD (or $1.30 in CDN postage) for 3 cards, $2 USD for 6 cards (or $1.94 in CDN postage)
International players: $2 USD for 3 cards, $3 USD for 6 cards. If you are outside North America and need help with postage, please pm me and we can work something out.
If it turns out your cards don't need all the stamps, I will return the excess postage.
6. Send a large self-addressed label or self-addressed business sized envelope for your returns
**If you send Canadian stamps, be sure that they have not been used (ie. No stamps that missed cancellation on another envie.)
7. Mail in Canada can take a long time, especially during the Covid-19 crisis. Allow 14-20 days outside of Canada, 5-7 within Canada. Mail between Canada and the USA remains fairly normal, but Europe, Australia, and Asia are very long as there are fewer flights.
8. Please mail promptly as I plan to swap the cards the evening of June 5 (late cards will be returned unswapped).

Who wants to play?!
0. smallgirl- arrived!
1. LuAnnP- arrived!
2. aginghippychic- arrived!
3. Angeljoy- arrived!

4. Mushu-arrived!
5. Essy- arrived!
6. MissRich-arrived!
7. Terri F- arrived!
8. artbymee-arrived!
9. plumhill2001-arrived!
10.3moffday2-arrived!
11.LuLuBlackBeltX-arrived!-cards returned

View attachment 214503View attachment 214502View attachment 214501

Last edited:
Hope you both join, ksj1717 and SarahSugarWorks! These cheesy puns are really addicting. I keep thinking of more and finding more on pinterest! :)

Back
Top Bottom