Mid-APRIL PAT = Pick-a-Theme Due July 1st 2020

Media
Due Date – July 1, 2020 WE ARE FULL and closed to new players
Sign up/withdraw – None, once signed up with a theme you’re in so PLEASE be sure you want to play
Number of Cards - 4 cards for a full group
Number of participants -6 groups of 5 players
To Play you must have:
~ an established positive iTrader rating of +15
~ no negatives within the last 6 months
~ no neutrals for lack of cards/communication within the last 3 months
~ NO EXCEPTIONS so PLEASE don’t ask
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT over commit yourself. Anyone who does not follow through could receive 5 negative iTraders.
General Information:
~ This swap contains 6 groups of 5 members. Sign-ups will end when all spots are filled.
~ Pick a group, pick a theme
~ You must be willing to work on all the other themes in your group
~ Make a card for each of the members of your group in their chosen theme
~ Receive a card of your chosen theme in return from each member of your group
~ Send cards you are proud of
~ To cut down on possible mail machine malfunctions, NO Bulky embellishments.
~ Once you sign up with a theme you can’t withdraw, as some artist start their cards immediately
~ CARDS are to be in my hands on/before July 1, 2020.

Pick-A-Theme Examples
~ Generic/Regular – Generic themes where is it easy to think up a card; for example fairies, cats, dogs, flowers, etc. Regular themes which require a little more thought or research but are not difficult to find a reference or collage image for example; flying pigs with hats, red poppies, whimsical houses, nature fairies, zetti, etc. (Real people or characters in books or movies are not regular themes! Something from a specific artist or person is not a regular theme)
~ Challenging –Themes that usually require research and reference. Examples are real people, characters from books or movies or perhaps obscure themes such as “Dogs in Victorian England.” They can also be themes that are difficult to interpret like music or a difficult poem. These can require a lot of thought and effort. If you have internet references please include the best one of them so I can post it for your fellow group members.

Card information: ~ All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves if you have them. (If you don’t protect them some way and I will provide them. I don’t want that to stop anyone from playing.)
~ Please put your username, the Group Number and the recipient’s username on each card you make.
~ If you want to post your cards to the thread for all to enjoy please do, but it is not required.
~ A Hostess card is not required but always appreciated! See my profile for ideas.
Mailing Information:
USA folks -----Please enclose a self-addressed envelope and postage. As for postage I think since there are at least 4 cards it is a good idea to put .70 on the envelope, either a forever stamp and an extra ounce stamp or .70 in stamps. If you want to do it for a forever stamp or .55 you can though, your choice! If you are in 2 groups you really need .70! I am willing to take your envelopes to the PO and get them hand canceled, and even have the RED stamp that reads NON machinable.

INTERNATIONAL folks ----Please enclose an address label or address printed clearly on a piece of paper. I will supply envelopes to save you a little bit of postage! A dollar bill or US Forever GLOBAL International stamps, I will also take your countries postage, and just use it for a swap hosted by someone from your country. I will even take your countries $1 equivalent. PayPal is an expensive option.
***To complete the swap, please leave itrader for your host (me) and for each participant in your group(s).

Group 1: Hand Drawn/ Hand Drawn Easy themes FULL Mailed 6/27 GREEN
Player 1. Terri-F Whimsical Sun R 4/28
Player 2. Wykyd "Anything remotely Frida-ish" 6/22
Player 3. Ancient-Planter At the Beach R 5/1
Player 4. CiCiCreates Bluebirds, whimsical or realistic 5/28
Player 5. LucyMc Whimsical Houses 6/26

Group 2: Hand Drawn/ Hand Drawn Challenging themes FULL
Player 1. Onaki Maniac Mansion/Day of the Tentacle: Doctor Fred Edison, Green Tentacle & Purple Tentacle together. 6/18
Player 2. Mrs-Alderman Six from Little Nightmares, with the white gnome from the game! can be spooky or cute! R 6/3
Player 3. snager Junkrat from Overwatch!
Player 4. BekahStargazing Bratty & Catty from Undertale! See post #72 6/22[
Player 5. TANDY Freddie Mercury from Queen R 5/15

Group 3: APCs Open themes FULL
Player 1. JudyLee 6/8 Mailed 6/27. cow with text P2 9 of hearts; P3 9 of diamonds;P4 9 of clubs;P5 9 of spades
Player 2 Suzi CATS R 6/3 P 1 A-Clubs;P 2 ———; P 3 K-Clubs; P 4 Q-Clubs;P 5 J-Clubs
Player 3.Karr3ll R 5/1 Theme Cows P 1 Q hearts; P 2 Q spades; P 4 Q diamonds; P 5 Q clubs
Player 4. kehlenn Artist's choice any card R 6/3
Player 5. CastleQueen5 Shoes or boots

Group 4: Zentangles FULL
Player 1.Donnacr Use Flux and/or Paradox for my card. LINKS On this post R 6/3
Player 2. yonawrites BIRDS
Player 3. snager acid trippy, psychedelic, 60s, 70s, 80s,
Player 4. ksj1717[/COLOR] Trees 6/15
Player 5. malufean76 Turtles and Tortoises! R 5/4

Group 5: Collage or mixed Media Open themes FULL

Player 1.Wykyd Thoughtful Quote 6/22
Player 2. Allegrae Loch Ness monster 6/30
Player 3. Kehlenn use Washi tape R 6/3
Player 4. ferretgirl Umbrella Bird 6/25
Player 5.LUCYMC TV show Outlander 6/26

GROUP 6 APCs open themes FULL Mailed July 1st, to the rest of this group.
Player 1 Pikkis Vintage Botanical Garden 6/27
P2 - K of hearts, P3 - K of diamonds, P4 - K of clubs, P5 - K of spades.
Player 2 smallgirl 5/11
cute yeti, bigfoot, or sasquatch. Cute/friendly, not scary. P 1-5 of spades;P 2- me;P 3- 5 of clubs; P 4- 5 of diamonds;P 5- 5 of hearts
Player 3 JudyLee 6/8. dragonfly and text P1, 10 of hearts;P2, 10 of diamonds; P3 __; P4, 10 of clubs; P5, 10 of spades
Player 4. Allegrae Agatha Christie books or movies (any card) 6/30
Player 5. CastleQueen5 SHOES

Last edited:
Group 3 please

Theme Cows cards are set of Queen
Q hearts
Q spades
Q diamonds
Q clubs

Thank you for hosting Castlequeen - is your wish list current? I’d like to make you a hostess card :)

Last edited:
Hi! Here are my cards for 3:
Player 1 A-Clubs
Player 2 ———
Player 3 K-Clubs
Player 4 Q-Clubs
Player 5 J-Clubs

Theme is Cats

Please sign me up for group 4, APCs with the theme of Artist choice. Any random playing card is fine including jokers or blanks, etc.
And please sign me up for group 5, collage mixed media with the theme of washi tape. The washi tape can be featured or barely there like an accent. I realize this is a no withdrawal swap.

Back
Top Bottom