Mid-APRIL PAT = Pick-a-Theme Due July 1st 2020

Hi Heather ... if there is still space available can I go in Group 1 with the theme Whimsical Houses and Group 5 with the TV show Outlander please?

Hope you're all keeping safe and well. x

Hello! Back with my theme and cards.
My theme is cow with text
Cards
Player 2 nine of hearts
Player 3 nine of diamonds
Player 4 nine of clubs
Player 5 nine of spades

Thank you!!

Group 5 is full, but I will open a group 6, and let you have the honor of picking the category. You will be player one. You can pick APCs, open media or mixed, or you can pick Hand drawn easy for group 6's category.

Hello CQ! So sorry about that. I even looked above me to see if someone had taken the slot, but somehow I missed it. Thank you for the offer, but I think I will pass for now on starting a new group. I just couldn't resist the original group because of all the great artists, and knowing that it would be full right away and I could get started on things without having to wait.

CQ5, I pick Umbrella Bird for my theme in Group 5; thanks!

How fun, and that means that all the themes for group 5 are posted. You can begin creating at your whim

Group 5: Collage or mixed Media Open themes FULL

Player 1.Wykyd Thoughtful Quote
Player 2. Allegrae Loch Ness monster
Player 3. kehlenn use Washi tape
Player 4. ferretgirl Umbrella Bird
Player 5. LucyMc TV show Outlander

Thanks CastleQueen5 for opening up another APC-group :)! My theme is Vintage Botanical Garden and the suits and numbers are: P2 - K of hearts, P3 - K of diamonds, P4 - K of clubs and P5 - K of spades.

Back
Top Bottom