Mid-APRIL PAT = Pick-a-Theme Due July 1st 2020

My wonderful bluebird returns arrived today, very happy! iTraders have all been left.

I am pretty sick to my stomach with worry. I got Pikkis envelope back. Ripped up and empty. I can remake her a card. And mail it directly to her. I will pm the others to do the same, if they will. I am so sorry. And mad at the PO, they didnt even cancel the postage just ripped it up. and send it back mangled.

I am pretty sick to my stomach with worry. I got Pikkis envelope back. Ripped up and empty. I can remake her a card. And mail it directly to her. I will pm the others to do the same, if they will. I am so sorry. And mad at the PO, they didnt even cancel the postage just ripped it up. and send it back mangled.

That´s so awful!!! I can´t believe how they can do something like that...! But I don´t want anybody to remake the cards for me, honestly, as this has caused so much trouble already, and I just hope all the other envelopes will get safely to the receivers! Thanks for the offer CastleQueen5, I´ve sent you a private message about the stamp-issue!

My cards arrived today. What a wonderful selection of creative artwork - I am so happy with them all. Off to leave itraders now. Thanks for a wonderful PAT CQ5!

Back
Top Bottom