Postage stamp ATCs - PLACES/SCENERY Due: June 20

I love your cards, Laffqueen! What a perfect color/design match on the Seattle card with the Canada stamp! The first one is my favourite - I just love the bird flying high over the scene!

My cards are done:

View attachment 214843

USA / Earth Day

Great Outdoors / Coastal States

I will get them in the mail as soon as I can get some more Global forever stamps, I will let you know when I send them. Thanks for keeping this swap series going, Donnacr!

Okey dokey! Please sign me up! :jiggy:
Here are my cards, and I'll get them in the mail today. Which is Friday. I've been thinking it was Thursday. Sheesh! ;)
View attachment 214865View attachment 214866

I also like the first two the most. I like the simplicity of the Indian Ocean and the elephants. The second has a great color combination. I had no idea that the stamp on the 2nd set was from NM. I had plans to look at the stamp I own with magnifying glass.

Please note that I have moved the postage date suggestion backward to May 20 due to the reduced flights between Australia and anywhere.

welcome to TurquoisePineapple - if you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread or send me a PM. There is no such thing as a silly question, we all remember being new to this site and learning how to navigate it.

welcome back plumhill2001 - great cards, I will tell you when they arrive

love your cards, too AngelJoy - ​can't wait to see them in real life

Donnacr, I have a NICOLE KIDMAN postage stamp that was sent to me from another swapper. It probably isn't enough to cover all the postage costs, but I would like to send it so it can get back to me canceled. I will add other money or stamps. It read 55, if I remember right.

I finished my cards this afternoon, and I will get them in the mail tomorrow! I have my stamps picked out for the next series too!

For those who want to get ahead in the series and are looking at starting their FLAG cards - I challenge you to do something a little different with them eg add them to a sheet then fold them into a skirt
1_img407.JPG
or turn them into something else like JenUrebel did in the Altered Postage Stamp swap
attachment.php
, use them as a patchwork background, etc

CastleQueen5 - I will take note to return Nicole to you. She was part of a 2007 release of famous Australians - our stamps now cost $1.10 for within Australia mail and $3.20 for International.
Suzi - it is taking about 6 weeks to reach me at the moment so don't panic.

jo.on.the.go - your beautiful cards have arrived and can be seen in the thumbnails
Mina Clavero Cordoba Argentina; Arches National Park, Utah; Clarion River, west central Pennsylvania; Russell Falls, Tasmania

and the rest of jo.on.the.go's cards
Flathead River, northwestern Montana; Portland Head Lighthouse, Maine; Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina

THANK YOU DONNA for taking the time to post my cards. One of these days I will be able to post again...just don't know when.

Back
Top Bottom