Postage stamp ATCs - PLACES/SCENERY Due: June 20

jo.on.the.go - I completely agree with plumhill - your cards are gorgeous! I love them all, too, but if I had to pick a favourite, it would be the last one - National Parks Centennial with the beach and driftwood. They're ALL fabulous!

You sent it to me with returns, that is once around. I sent it back to you made into a card, that is twice. Maybe it should go to someone in Europe to really go for distance, rather than just back and forth across the Pacific.

I LOVE all of the cards posted on here!! Scenery / Places / Travel are some of my favorites! I'm trying to be creative and not use a map as a background since that's what I did for transport. We will see what I come up with.

We are packing and cleaning our house to get it on the market and I have got to get several sets of cards done in the next few days! But it's super worth it because the new house will have a guest / art room. :jiggy: Currently I just take over the dining table and put it all away every time we play cards or eat a meal there.

I finally got some global forever stamps, so my cards will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Mine are ready to post, probably tomorrow.
Warning: Backgrounds may no be related so I guess I had better explain!
03 Place Scenery.jpg
Beach scene = Distress Oxides
Moon = Long way from Hot Air Balloons
Grass & Flowers = Bois de Boulogne which are fantastic gardens as well (in Paris.... so's my heart!!)
Guernsey = was French, occupied by the Germans in the war, freed and claimed by UK

UPDATE: Posted 7th May = reliant on daughter for posting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom