Postage stamp ATCs - PLACES/SCENERY Due: June 20

Wahoo they made it, I was really worried about them! They definitely took the scenic route!

Looks like my cards are taking the scenic route for this swap! Hopefully they will show up one of these days!

Fandanie - I would love to see you in my Flag swap, don't forget to comment in that thread so that you can get Rep points
Suzi - I will tell you as soon as they arrive
Haagmm - your Flags and this swap arrived today, good luck with your move. I will hold your People returns until you give me your new address

AngelJoy - your gorgeous cards arrived on Tuesday, sorry for the delay in acknowledging them. This means they only took just over 3 weeks to arrive - fingers crossed but it is looking like mail is getting back to normal.

If this continues I am looking to restart the series next month meaning that we have only missed 1 month in our timetable - fingers crossed!!

Donnacr - I see that this swap is coming due - have you received my cards yet? I mailed them May 6th...if not, how long will you wait to see if cards arrive? Are any other cards outstanding? If they don't arrive in time for you to swap, can you please remove me from the swap (to avoid a negative rating)?

Last edited:
nanvan, I mailed my cards on April 27, and they are still floating around the mail system too. I think I must have mailed them at a really bad time, as my cards mailed for the next installment arrived in 15 days! I am holding out hope that they will arrive in time......

DONNA

Have you received my cards yet? I mailed them May 6th...if not, can I please withdraw if they don't arrive in time for you to swap out (to avoid a negative rating)?

I will be giving no-one a negative rating while we are still under lockdowns with unpredictable mail times.

As soon as cards are arriving I am acknowledging them. Saying that - Bishopsmate, your cards arrived today.

nanvan - your cards arrived on Friday.

I am sorry Suzi but it looks like your cards have been swallowed by the COVID mail vortex - if/when they arrive I will make some extras and swap with you.

I will be swapping the cards today and mailing them.

For those interested in continuing the series I will be uploading the Marine thread late next week with the due date of Sept 20. Judging from the returns arriving for the People swap it looks like International mail from me has returned to 3-4 weeks for delivery.

I kind of expected, at this point that they were not going to make it. Hopefully they will show up some time or other, instead of lingering in the postal abyss.

Really sorry your cards didn't arrive, Suzi. I didn't think mine were going to make it either, but thankfully they got there just in time. It's awful to put time and creativity into making them and have them go astray.

Suzi - I also have a set of cards for a swap in the COVID vortex, maybe my cards are partying with yours and having too much fun to go where they are supposed to?

Suzi - I also have a set of cards for a swap in the COVID vortex, maybe my cards are partying with yours and having too much fun to go where they are supposed to?

Haha! Could be! We picked the wrong time to mail those cards, for sure!

Suzi - your gorgeous cards arrived today!! there is not a single sign on the pristine envelope to indicate where they have been partying :wacko:
I will have to bring my A-game to make cards to swap with you.

Received my returns today. Wonderful cards from great artists: LaffQueen (Thailand), Seascape 131 (Finland) and Betsyg (Belgie). Love them all - thank you ladies! and thank you Donna for hosting another great postage stamp swap! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

Wonderful returns today from jo.on.the.go, nanvan, and onyablue. Fantastic cards all! Thanks for hosting, Donna!

Got my Places and Scenery cards today! :)
Thanks so much, spicecat (Liverpool and Durham), jo.on.the.go. (Russell Falls, Tasmania) and Turquoise Pineapple (Blue Mountain)!
Off to give points!

Still no People cards. I think mine may have also fallen into the Covid vortex! Wah. :( :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom