Through The Window, Due June 26, 2020

AWESOME cards received from An. M. Sudyka, and SheTurtle15
Thank you so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
FAB cards, Ancient Planter.

Yes, the windows have transformed into works art in today's climate.
I will watch for the ATCs and let you know when they arrive.

The Teddy Bear, Heroes, and the Rainbow are so bright and hopeful....LOVE them.
The "Visiting Grandma", when it is necessary to stay outside the window, wear masks, and wave; is a bit depressing, but it is also how we seem to be flattening the curve on COVID-19, so I think it must be my favorite.

AWESOME art!
Thanks for posting.

We have been getting 70-75 degree days, and last night we had frost warning, and freezing temperatures in several areas.
Bummer!!!!!
My lilacs have just started to bud, and all the fruit trees in my front yard are NOT happy.
I am half afraid to go out and see what survived.....

Through my Widow this morning is NOT looking good.

Just checking in here. I've got several ideas for cards and have spent a lot of time looking out of my really large window at a backyard with trees, squirrels, scrub jays, cats, some plants, and whole lot of unplanned greenery.

AWESOME cards received from Ancient Planter.
They are even more wonderful in real life.
Thank you for including a hostie card.

Just checking in here. I've got several ideas for cards and have spent a lot of time looking out of my really large window at a backyard with trees, squirrels, scrub jays, cats, some plants, and whole lot of unplanned greenery.

Thanks for checking in.

I have bluejays in my yard, and we do not have a happy relationship.
They chase away the other birds, they eat their eggs, their raid the bird feeder, and I chase them away every chance I get.

But now I will have to check out scrub jays.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking in.

I have bluejays in my yard, and we do not have a happy relationship.
They chase away the other birds, they eat their eggs, their raid the bird feeder, and I chase them away every chance I get.

But now I will have to check out scrub jays.

I know what you mean. But my trouble is with squirrels. Cute, but they get into the bird feeder and eat all the seed, then hit my fruit trees. My little dog Mandy does her best to chase them away, but they always seem to win the race!

Cards are ready

Here are my cards. They should go out tomorrow.

Attachments

• ATCsWindow.jpg
    ATCsWindow.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 23
FAB cards received from artbymee and Cleopatra.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Back
Top Bottom