Through The Window, Due June 26, 2020

AWESOME cards received from Elliejaybird,Carol, and Miss Rich.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Vicki Z, I wish I could finally put away my fall/winter stuff. It seems like every time I put away the blankets and the jeans and the beanies, the temps drop from 103 to 70. Then I haul it all out, then the temps jump right back up to 103. Arghhhh. No wonder I'm having so much trouble with allergies this year. I'm weather sensitive and a sort of human barometer. It's not fun.

I've been looking out my windows a whole lot. I should have the cards in the mail by Friday when I go to the USPS this week (and to the local library branch to pick up 5 books I've had on hold and waiting for me since March!).

Thanks for the heads up.

I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
Such odd weather....it was 48 overnight two days ago, then 80, then 81 overnight one day ago, then 95.
Then 54 overnight last night, and predicted 87-93 hot for the next 3 days.
Ugh!!! My body is having trouble adjusting.

Looking out through the window is a good place to be.

Your description says: "Medium: Any and all media and techniques are welcome"
Would like the attached be okay?
I cut out and drew a few windowpanes, the scanned them in and digitally inserted my photos behind each (creating digital ATCs) and then printed them out.

LCR-0270-Carquinez-1050x750.jpg LCR-0271c-HawaiiBeach03-1050x750.jpg LCR-0273a-VacationView-1050x750.jpg

My windows seem to be quite foggy right now, Vicki Z. I'll be withdrawing from the swap. Looking forward to your next swap!

Sorry to lose you TrinaLD, but thanks for letting me know.
Take care, stay well, and I will see you next swap.

AWESOME cards received from Sigma and Allegrae.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Back
Top Bottom