STAINED GLASS ATC Swap, HandDrawn/HandPainted, due June 24

Oh stained glass is a fun idea! If y’all like this, I’d love to play :)
1_DA8B88A4-1F85-4DB9-B4C2-08166C662A81.jpeg
1_44811A84-2C19-4812-BA83-09B380AFBB6F.jpeg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=553087

I used transparent paint & paper & this is actually a photo in my window!

Looks great, Amy! I will sign you up. So interesting and inspirational to read about different players’ media and techniques, clever ideas!

Great cards, dnewton972, I especially like You Crack Me Up!

Wonderful set, dnewton972, thanks for posting a picture!

Thank you!
I still have your address from the Orange and Yellow Flowers swap.
I will be mailing on Monday morning. (I am now allowing myself to join only ONE SWAP at a time so I don't get things mixed up. Duh. It's so easy to get carried away!)
Oh LuAnn, I love those! Your media and technique is so unique. I was hoping for that kind of variety in technique and media used, it’s very educational for everyone.

Malufean76, I saw your cards in the gallery, and they are wonderful! Everyone should go look. If you want to share your technique, I would love to know.

im gonna lurk. i've never drawn in this style before and it's crazy how people are making them look like real glass >:O

Welcome to lurk Snager, and I agree how interesting everone’s techniques are, and how great the results are looking!

I will be mailing mine tomorrow:

View attachment 215036

Turtle: cut paper on black background paper with white gel pen and watercolor pens
Flower: sparkle tissue paper colored with watercolor pens with leading paint
Heart#1: same technique as Flower
Heart #2: cut parchment paper colored with watercolor pens on black paper background

Hope these are acceptable.

Thanks for showing us pictures, AngelJoy and SheTurtle15! They are all wonderful. SheTurtle, the angular glass shapes look great, and the doggie is probably my favorite. AngelJoy, I love the different techniques you used, thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom