Amabie the Pandemic Defeating Yokai Challenge due June 26 2020

Suzi, you lovely amabies are here! This is a picture:

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
What a cool swap! I never heard this legand before, and was so excited to see all cool examples on the interwebs.. I made these..

Attachments

• Scan_20200609 (2).jpg
    Scan_20200609 (2).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 5
  • Scan_20200609 (3).jpg
    Scan_20200609 (3).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Scan_20200609 (4).jpg
    Scan_20200609 (4).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Scan_20200609 (5).jpg
    Scan_20200609 (5).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone! Just under 2 weeks to swap deadline, so any lurkers out there, now's the time to join :) PM me for my address and let me know when you mail! :)

It's 10 days to swap deadline, so I am moving this to the "active" swap thread! Looking forward to a few more sets of amabies to swim in!

Loving the theme!
Saw this a couple weeks ago and wanted to join but wasn't sure if I'd have time to finish the cards. Mind I lurk and admire the art? :)

`8. Please mail promptly as I plan to swap the cards the evening of June 26 (late cards will be returned unswapped).`
i read this just after i sealed the envelope shut.

I'm sending them anyway. small girl, if you see anything you want to swap me for in my envelope go ahead. i'm leaving the atc community after my last swap. it's been too much.

`8. Please mail promptly as I plan to swap the cards the evening of June 26 (late cards will be returned unswapped).`
i read this just after i sealed the envelope shut.

I'm sending them anyway. small girl, if you see anything you want to swap me for in my envelope go ahead. i'm leaving the atc community after my last swap. it's been too much.

Sure thing, snager! I can also wait a little and swap them out with the others, as poonwugget's are not yet arrived either, probably due to the covid delays. Sorry to see you leave the ATC community, your art is fantastic! You will always be welcome here :)

Happy Weekend everyone! I am just going to wait for our last 2 sets before swapping out. I have until next Friday off work, so I am also going to attempt to make an amabie zine to send you all as well, but we will see how it goes. :)

Sooooo...it has been 2 weeks since swap deadline and technically I should mail the swaps out by today. However, due to the Covid-19 situation that has slowed down the mail, I am still waiting on one set and since we are such a tiny group, I hope that you don't mind if we wait just a little longer for the last set of cards to arrive. Canada Post has been experiencing heavy delays. Thank you for understanding.

I don’t mind waiting. I know that the mail has slowed down considerably. I have a set of my cards that were mailed for another swap in late April that are still in the postal abyss.

I know what you mean, Suzi! I have been waiting for a tracked package from California since June; tracking hasn't even been updated since June 20...I have a feeling it's just sitting in an overflowing cart of mail somewhere.

i'm sorry I slowed everything down. ,_, i'd still be willing to wait even if it wasn't my parcel slowing things, though

Back
Top Bottom