Inspired by three women artists Swap: Due July 10, 2020

I have finished my cards, it was actually fun to work on them...thanks for hosting the swap sarat!
2 are inspired by Yayoi Kusama, 1 by Beatriz Milhazes, 1 Georgia O' Keefe

Attachments

• IMG_20200501_000309.jpg
    IMG_20200501_000309.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 21
I have finished my cards, it was actually fun to work on them...thanks for hosting the swap sarat!
2 are inspired by Yayoi Kusama, 1 by Beatriz Milhazes, 1 Georgia O' Keefe

Wowee!! Love all of these art creations. :wub:You have inspired me.

I will lurk for now to see what I come up with. Glad to see the due date is far out since I have to learn more about 2 of the ladies.

Got so inspired by Yayoi’s eye art that I did four more. Can I throw them in and bring my total to 6 or wait until Yayoi comes up again? These are pen and ink.

You will have to hold on to those extras for the next round. :wub:This one is only 3 for 3. Am excited that you are so inspired.

Painted a few Yayoi Kusama Inspired circles today :)
1_A7BB7C89-5357-4265-A8D6-F44C1AADB0F2.jpeg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=553619

The outer watercolors are inspired by an infinity room? I saw in Tampa a few years ago: https://tampamuseum.org/exhibition/yayoi-kusama-love-is-calling/

If y’all like, I’d love to play!

Essy: Received your amazing art. Thanks for the hostess card. It is so special getting beautiful art in the mail these days.

Hazard Gal: Your fantastic art arrived today. Love the designs. Thanks for the hostess card and also the beautiful watercolor bird you sent. How did you know I have been spending more time in my garden and enjoying the wonderful assortment of birds that visit?

I would like to join this swap. (I am allowing myself to be part of only one swap at a time and as soon as the last card for the "Music" swap was complete I was ready to join THIS one.) The "Inspired by.." swaps always challenge me to try things outside of my comfort zone.

I would like to join this swap. (I am allowing myself to be part of only one swap at a time and as soon as the last card for the "Music" swap was complete I was ready to join THIS one.) The "Inspired by.." swaps always challenge me to try things outside of my comfort zone.

I am so thrilled you have jumped in and stretching your creative self.

Back
Top Bottom