Inspired by three women artists Swap: Due July 10, 2020

Great cards here. I'm excited about this swap. During this stay at home, I've been doing a lot of art - well, in between bouts of allergies that are now in the 3rd month! I hope that they are mostly gone and I can actually go outside again without having to be dealing with major stuff for the following 3 - 4 days. I hope everyone's doing well.

Great cards here. I'm excited about this swap. During this stay at home, I've been doing a lot of art - well, in between bouts of allergies that are now in the 3rd month! I hope that they are mostly gone and I can actually go outside again without having to be dealing with major stuff for the following 3 - 4 days. I hope everyone's doing well.

Love your energy. Hope your allergies get better. Maybe the intermittent rain in Northern CA will help.

First in the series.... I'll add the others later...

I had SO much fun with this, once I came up with the concept. Here's the description I put I the gallery:

Interactive card. Cut out a photo of YOURSELF, add the little red wig, and insert yourself into the installation! I had SO much fun with this!

1_sm_yoyoi_orange_copy.JPG

The others are similar in concept. Different colors. I need more red thread for the miniature wigs!

Fun. Fun. Fun.

I just love the "inspired by" swaps.

SaraT, I assume your address has not changed. I did one of your swaps earlier this year....

Wow! So cool. Also reminds me of Yoko Ono who was an originator of this kind of art. I am so glad you love these ongoing inspired swaps I do. Will be needing some suggestions for the next round in the Fall. Yes same address- Can't believe it but will be in here for 20 years this summer. First house I ever lived in that was owned by myself or my family. Well the bank technically owns it---but not for long. :laugh::goofy:

I had SO much fun with this, once I came up with the concept. Here's the description I put I the gallery:

Interactive card. Cut out a photo of YOURSELF, add the little red wig, and insert yourself into the installation! I had SO much fun with this!

1_sm_yoyoi_orange_copy.JPG

The others are similar in concept. Different colors. I need more red thread for the miniature wigs!

Fun. Fun. Fun.

I just love the "inspired by" swaps.

SaraT, I assume your address has not changed. I did one of your swaps earlier this year....

LuAnnP: Your fabulous art cards have arrived. I am glad you took the big effort to package them and I am sure they will be loved. Thanks for a hostess card for me. :notworthy:

I am still in lockdown but I can buy postage and print it and the customs declaration on line then drop the letter in the post box, so I have no problem taking part as my son will post if for me :) Phew!

Posted

Well I have used print and drop to get the postage and print the labels on my own computer, so they have gone all being well:) I thought I could not take part any more :eek:
As always sarat, I loved doing these, I found a new artist and I learned a lot, so thank you :)xx

Attachments

• 1 Georgia O'Keeffe Lake George Reflection.jpg
    1 Georgia O'Keeffe Lake George Reflection.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2 after Beatriz Milhazes.jpg
    2 after Beatriz Milhazes.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 3 Yayei Kusaka All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins.jpg
    3 Yayei Kusaka All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 4 Yayei Kusama Love is Calling.jpg
    4 Yayei Kusama Love is Calling.jpg