Inspired by three women artists Swap: Due July 10, 2020

Sarat, I'm going to have to withdraw. June went sideways for me regarding scheduling and the return of allergies. Loving the cards I've seen here.

I'll catch you on your next swap!

Still no sign of my cards? I hope they arrive within the next few days. If not, just swap cards without them and keep them as a RAK if they ever show up. I think I have to step back from trading/swapping until this darn Covid/Mail-thing gets better. I have several envelopes of cards mailed to the US that took ages until they arrived or never showed up at all. :( :( :(

Still no sign of my cards? I hope they arrive within the next few days. If not, just swap cards without them and keep them as a RAK if they ever show up. I think I have to step back from trading/swapping until this darn Covid/Mail-thing gets better. I have several envelopes of cards mailed to the US that took ages until they arrived or never showed up at all. :( :( :(

Hi, They arrived yesterday!!! I am doing my happy dance. :jiggy: They are amazing. Thanks for the hostess card. I hope you won't get discouraged. My international player's art have all arrived during this time even if it took a bit longer.

It looks like all the envelopes for participants are in my hot little hands!!! Will look forward to swapping out this weekend.:jiggy::yes:

I had an amazing weekend spreading out all of the cards you sent me and then swapped out the art cards. :jiggy: What incredibly creative art. I am so grateful for my hostess cards. I hope you enjoy your returns. Off to the Post Office tomorrow. I am also grateful for the international envelopes that arrived. Hope you artists get yours as easily. I am thinking of the next inspired swap for the fall. Am always open to ideas.

Got my Inspirational Cards - love them all! Thank you to everyone who played for the eye candy. HUGE thanks to sarat for hosting and picking such wonderful artists.;)

Fabulous returns from Essy, hazardgal and jo.on.the.go, so pleased, I love these artists' swaps and the cards are very special. Great hosting as ever by sarat and fingers crossed for the next one - (if you do, how about Paula Rego, Maggie Hambling, Jenny Saville? All excellent women artists...). Off to do reps etc!!

Back
Top Bottom