ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – June 20, 2020
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 : 3 or 6 : 6
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media – Mixed Media/Collage
Theme – Maps of any type!!!

I love maps of all types - old, new, road, topographical, physical, political, climate, celestial, etc. The guidelines for this swap are simply that all cards must contain a visible section of map on it. Anything else is up to your own creative expression!

Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
3. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading them over the space of the envelope.
2. Tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, using an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape to avoid damaging them.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your returns.
4. If you are mailing internationally, please provide a global "forever" stamp or a $1 bill for your returns.

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address. If you have it from an earlier swap, it has not changed.

iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.

I LOVE and treasure host cards, but of course it is not a requirement to play in the swap!

Okay, who wants to play?

Vegan4animals
Joamosatcharterdotnet - rec'd
Suzi - rec'd 6:6
dnewton972 - rec'd
TurquoisePineapple - rec'd
JenUrebel - rec'd
CastleQueen5 - rec'd
RaineyDay - rec'd
nanvan - rec'd 6:6
NancyL - rec'd
siempie_h - rec'd
SpottedCrow - rec'd
TrinaLD - rec'd
chimerix - rec'd 6:6
Evilmomlady - rec'd
artwhims - rec'd
Laffqueen - rec'd
Pancake machine - rec'd
plumhill2001 - rec'd
Cleopatra - rec'd
Monroy28 - rec'd
miss - rec'd
Lucie - rec'd
lilakey65 - rec'd
Haagmm - rec'd
Suzyq - rec'd
HushedKitty - rec'd
Collagaint Ashley - rec'd
sarat - rec'd
Bishopsmate - rec'd

Last edited:
So the due date is only a month away? That doesn't give internationals much time to create cards before they have to send them. Just a thought. I'm just passin' through throwing my opinions around, ha ha. :rolleyes: (However, I do love maps, so I may be back!)

I didn't think the turnaround time was short but I would not have a problem extending the due date a little. Maybe I'll tack on a few more weeks.

Hi all - fyi I extended the due date for this swap a couple more weeks. Hopefully it will be enough time for anyone who wants to play. And of course in these uncertain times the due date will have to be relaxed a little due to holdups with postal services etc. If you want to join please don't worry about the due date!

Back
Top Bottom