DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due July 10, 2020

AWESOME cards received from leydab and dnewton972.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
Cards are ready to mail!

I had a lot of fun with this one! Thank you for letting me play!

I used tiny diecut houses for the neighborhood. I diecut the feather and then inlaid with the negative speace from another feather that I diecut, for the color of the sea, I also diecut the turtle twice and inlaid the pieces from the second turtle into the spaces in the first. For the wildflowers I diecut several hexagons, randomly glued them together and then stamped the wildflowers

Attachments

• CCI_000075small2.jpg
    CCI_000075small2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
GORGEOUS CARDS!

Cute neighborhood.
Love the feather inlaid with the negative space from another feather
Cool diecut turtle with inlaid pieces from the second turtle
Lovely hexagons, randomly glued together with stamped wildflowers

FAB ART!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like your cards pithier. I am not a HUGE buddha or a feather fan. Not like I chase after them, but you did a nice job of putting those two things together. I never know what to do with feather dies, or embellishments. You have given me ideas. I am very inspired. I was going to give away a bunch of feather embellishments. Instead I might make some cards with quotes.

I would love to have any of your cards. Nice work.

Thanks for letting me know, HushedKitty.
I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
I like your cards pithier. I am not a HUGE buddha or a feather fan. Not like I chase after them, but you did a nice job of putting those two things together. I never know what to do with feather dies, or embellishments. You have given me ideas. I am very inspired. I was going to give away a bunch of feather embellishments. Instead I might make some cards with quotes.

I would love to have any of your cards. Nice work.

I've seen the buddha quote used with birds, and with butterflies, both of which work, as well as pithier's use of a feather.
I am looking forward to seeing what your inspired self creates.

Back
Top Bottom