DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due July 10, 2020

I received my wonderful cards. Thanks to Pithier (Colors of the Sea); dnewton972 (Beach Please); HushedKitty (beautiful flowers and plants); CastleQueen5 (Sweet); AngelJoy (deer); and Suzi (So Dreamy). They are all beautiful and I got a wonderful assortment. Thanks also to Pithier and Leydab for the die cuts. Last, but not least, thank you to VickiZ for a really great swap. I loved working with the die cuts! Off to leave points.

I also received returns today. Thank you VickiZ for hosting this swap. Dies are loads of fun!

Thanks also to CQ, huddlestonmollie and VickiZ for your fantastic cards. And for the extra dies dnewton972 and bluevioletz. I also received some wonderful yoga girls that I will use to make cards for my fellow yogis.

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember this song, but thanks to your diecuts dnewton, I now have Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini stuck in my head. (-;

Wonderful returns from Vicki z, leydab and heymaggie!!loce the cards and the dies!! Thanks for hosting!

Pithier, like it was yesterday, and now the voices in my head are singing it too.

I got my returns in 7-29 also. Vicki, thanks for a fun swap. I love die cuts!

I got great cards from leydab, CastleQueen5, and dnewton972. Love them! Thanks so much! :v_spin:

Thanks so much for this wonderful swap Vickie! I got lovely cards from Suzi, Vicki & HushedKitty and so many awesome die-cuts, I have them all out to enjoy. I am hesitant to put them away just yet, they are so fun to look at! :D

Back
Top Bottom