amee.burton

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - June 12th 2020
Signup/withdraw date - None just communicate please
Number of participants - Any
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Media – HD/HP and stamps

This swap is for hand drawn/hand painted (stamps are permitted in this swap) cards of fireflies! They can be in a jar or in the sky in a field at night, there can be a cat, child or creature of your choosing trying to catch them (fairy, dragon, ogre, mermaid etc.), however you want to make your card as long as it is about chasing fireflies! Please create some sort of background scene and not just a solid color for at least 2 of your cards and no plain white backgrounds please.

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Penny sleeves are great.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be greatly appreciated and loved forever, but is not required.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info
US Players. Please send a self addressed envelope with one forever stamp.
International Players. Please send a self addressed envelope and $2 usd.

No cards and no communication by the swap deadline will result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw.

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!

Here is a robot catching fireflies I've drawn for a swap just to add an example!

0. amee.burton
1. Terri F - RECEIVED
2. TrinaLD - withdrew
3. Heathermae77
4. SheTurtle15 - RECEIVED
5. MissRich - RECEIVED
6. jo.on.the.go - RECEIVED

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I'm thinking about this one. I do have a question though... does the card need to have something actually chasing the fireflies or (using your above examples) is it sufficient to have fireflies in a jar or fireflies flying in the sky without a 'chaser'? Thanks!

Terri F, I'm just going to say that your cards are gorgeous!!! In fact, one was featured and that's how I located them. They are so fun and colorful and joyful! What did you use to create them? Marker or paint?

Back
Top Bottom