Chasing fireflies... HandDrawn/HandPainted and stamps - Due June 12

This swap is closed, I will start swapping out the cards and get them in the mail, I only go out to the post office once a week now so it will be next week before they get shipped. :D

Has anybody else noticed that fireflies were late appearing this year? I usually notice them here in southeastern Pennsylvania near the end of the first week in June. This year I didn't see any util the end of the third week. I am always aware of when they appear because I used to play a game with a number of friends, seeing who could guess the date of the first appearance.

We don't see many fireflies anymore, they were everywhere when I was a kid, it's sad my kids don't get to chase them around the yard like I did lol, I used to love doing that! Cards are in the mail guys!

I received my cards yesterday. Thanks for hosting amee.burton. It is too bad that more people didn't join, but I am so happy with my returns.

amee.burton jar with fireflies escaping
Heathermae77 Boy holding jar of fireflies
SheTurtle15 Fish food

I wish more joined too, life is crazy right now so I may try this theme again when life settles more, my last few swaps have been pretty empty, it's harder to swap out when there are not many entries, but I hope people like what they get. <3

Haven't received much feedback, has everyone received their cards yet? Terri your second set has gone out to replace your missing set! :D

Hi Amee, I haven't received the first set yet. Thank you so much for getting in touch. I actually was going to PM you today. I appreciate you sending a 2nd set. Big hugs.

Terri

OMGoodness~*~ Goodies have arrived. You made up for the MIA first set above and beyond.

Big hug to you Amee. Thank you so much!!

Back
Top Bottom