Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! May

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Today is Miss Iowa's actual birthday...so...Happy birthday lady...

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! July
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy, Happy Birthday to Miss Iowa! Happy, Happy Birthday to Miss Iowa!

Have a wonderful, fantabulous day!!!!

Neener is offline Head Catachookie Wrangler At The Ranch
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mel we are going to be staying home for most of the summer. I am ambivalent about this at the moment. I think something needs to happen to make it safe for folks to go out, but I don't know what that is at the moment. I think our governor is going to make a mandatory mask law on Tuesday. People need to go to work I get that. But they also need to be smart about how they do it. This is a long way from over. As long as it is a political thing it may never be over.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the Envie that I sent Lazyshadows for last month...

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

5. Likes lazyshadows liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree with you J! Hopefully we can reopen with caution. Even though we are opening...I'm not gonna go out a whole lot. I'm gonna continue to grocery shop early in the morning and staying away from pretty much all other stores.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you all will be fine. Don't stay indoors all the time, sunshine is vitamin D and great for the immune system. I have been working every week since this all started. I think is wrong to force people to wear masks. I tried to use one once and it nearly gave me an anxiety attack. I refuse to wear them. Personally, I think at the beginning there was reason for all the closures, but I believe as of late it has been blown out of proportion. Today when I went to work, life was looking pretty normal to me. People respect the social distancing and stuff, but people are everywhere in stores, restaurants, jogging, etc. And it has been like that for a couple of weeks.

I am worried about my envelope from last month, I hope Fandanie got it. I think she has not been on the site, so I hope is not lost. Should I post the picture? I think I haven't yet.
    Last edited by SunTrade; 05-23-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicky
    Your envie is in the mail.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely Ruthe - yours was mailed out too
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooo this looks like an exciting swap! Any possibility of joining in next month?
    ~ please message me if you'd like to trade!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucy, anyone is welcome to join! Just keep an eye out for the new thread...when it comes up...just say, "I wanna play" ...then I'll add you to the list of players.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

12. Thanks LucyMc thanked this post
    Likes LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SunTrade View Post

I am worried about my envelope from last month, I hope Fandanie got it. I think she has not been on the site, so I hope is not lost. Should I post the picture? I think I haven't yet.
    I think it's safe to post a pic by now...I'd wait to hear from her first to see if she got your Envie.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope everyone's holiday is going well...It's funny though...a lot of the holiday's are going unnoticed because of our current situation. We bought 2 sofas last weekend...I told my husband that it was the right time because they were having a holiday sale...He was like, "What holiday?" LOL! ...and then I told him that my eldest had the day off today and he was like...another holiday? ...(Insert eye roll here) ...I told him no...the sale started last week and the actual holiday is now...he throws his hands in the air and says I don't know what day it is now a days...LOL! Even worse...our sofas won't be ready for a couple of months because the place that makes them is backed up from when they had to close for the shut down...so they have to make those couches ...plus the crowd of people wanting to get sofas after the fact. I was telling my brother that I was bummed that I couldn't be doing some professional couch potato'ing right this instant! Tee hee!

Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

15. Likes SunTrade liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Suntrade
    I’m sorry but I have not received your envie yet.
    I know that the mail has been very slow since
    The Covid Crisis has happened. I don’t know
    If I should consider it “lost”
    Or continue to wait. What say you?
    I mailed TrinaD’s envie on Friday. It will take its time
    Because of the holiday today.i hope you are well and
    Doing a lot of art. Let me know what you think.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LUCYMC!!!! I hope you join in next month. I was thinking about you just a short time ago!

Famdanie, I haven't seen your envelope yet, but I'll let you know when it arrives. I mailed yours around 5/13 (could be a few days past that) and hope it arrives. I've already had 2 ATC items go missing and only hope that they landed with someone who is enjoying them.

Neener, Mel, SunTrade, and everyone. I'm also cautious about going out. Like Mel, I shop early mornings. I used to wait until after the drop off the kids at school rush to avoid traffic, but now I go at 7:20 and get in and out in a snap unless I have to go to the grocery store that doesn't open until 10 a.m. My sports club is phasing in reopening plans and I have a lot of faith in its situation. They'll require people to reserve a time online so that they can best determine how many folks are going in and out. They've always been at the tops about cleaning and disinfecting. They're moving some equipment and classes outside. As much as I want to go back, I'm still in the wait and see mode. About the masks. I've got several face coverings that I use when I'm shopping, but I can't wait to get them off so I'm glad that I don't have to wear one each day.

Update on my whatever it was that I had. My allergies are better and I might be able to start getting out and absorbing some of that Vitamin D that SunTrade mentioned. My eyes are finally back to normal, and I finally have my energy back. It's been a very long 3 - 3 1/2 months of whatever it was - allergies, sinus, fatigue, eyes. Gahhh.

I'll definitely be here for next month. I hope everyone's artwork lands where it is supposed to land.

Hugs to everyone.

18. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neener, your envie went postal today.

20. Likes Neener liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mel, I noticed your new wax seal. It's super cool! Did you have it specially made or did you purchase it somewhere? I have just one seal, my initial (borrrrrrrrrrring.)

Well we've gotten some heat this week but intermittent rain and storms, including tornadoes (which missed us but did cause damage elsewhere). So the flowers are growing some. My lettuce is doing really well. I can pick a bowlful every other day.

I've been called back to work. No more than 20 hours a week right now, which is fine with me. After all, I was supposed to be working part-time yet I was averaging the same number of hours as the full-time assistant manager. That's not right and I told my boss I'm not interested in doing that anymore.

So today I've gotta get some work clothes pulled together and figure out what still fits after putting on the "COVID 15." lol

22. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woo Hooo!!!! Jackpot today! I received part of my order from Cheap Joe's Art Stuff, then received an invite to Art & Ag - an event sponsored by one of the local arts organizations in order to connect artists with local farms. It was cancelled months ago. There's no contact with others since all of the artists just fan out over the property. My friend and I will drive there for a mini road trip (1 hour away) to see a lavender farm! Then I checked the mailbox and found Fandanie's lovely envie in it! Jackpot!!!!

24. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Iowa View Post
    Mel, I noticed your new wax seal. It's super cool! Did you have it specially made or did you purchase it somewhere? I have just one seal, my initial (borrrrrrrrrrring.)

Well we've gotten some heat this week but intermittent rain and storms, including tornadoes (which missed us but did cause damage elsewhere). So the flowers are growing some. My lettuce is doing really well. I can pick a bowlful every other day.

I've been called back to work. No more than 20 hours a week right now, which is fine with me. After all, I was supposed to be working part-time yet I was averaging the same number of hours as the full-time assistant manager. That's not right and I told my boss I'm not interested in doing that anymore.

So today I've gotta get some work clothes pulled together and figure out what still fits after putting on the "COVID 15." lol
    Miss Iowa, I think we're all going to be in that let's see what still fits category soon enough. Be safe when you go back to work.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fandanie:

Oh No! I hope is not lost. I will start making another and send next week. Hopefully it will show up. I am so sorry, my envelopes later take a very long time. I wonder if I am using to much color!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mei, That is so funny about the sofas, you really made me chuckle. You have to post a picture when you get them!

28. Thanks kwailin777 thanked this post