Dragonfly Swap, Due July 19

T

TomatoStomp

Inactive
Dragonfly Swap, Due July 9th SWAP FULL
Signup/Withdraw, June 20th SWAP FULL
Number of Cards, 3 for 3
Number of People, 12

OK, here goes, please come and join me in launching my first swap. I think it is a subject that alot of people like and it doesn't seem to me to have been done reciently. Lets have some fun and get creating.

Any medium is welcome. The cards can all be the same or different it is up to you, just make them sturdy. I don't think anyone likes a flimzy card.

Please refrain from heavy embelishments unless you want to pay for the extra postage. Then there is no problem.

Cards recieved after I have sent out the trades will be returned as there will be no cards to swap.

Three flat cards with return envy inside will ship for .59 cents.
International postage will be paid by myself. Please include an address lable.

PM me when you ship you cards so I can keep watch for them.

Please, Come and join me in making some great cards and having lots of fun.

Tomato

1. Lorraine
2. dolores4fun
3. Dooda
4. Joni Owens
5. Xraypinky
6. KYSunFlower
7. Ibus
8. lilbad
9. Howiewonderstud
10.dragonflygal987
11.Indigomermade
12.grammysammy437

Last edited by a moderator:
Great I've added you all to the list so you are in. Thanks for joining

Tomato

this is just open today, why such an early due date?? you can have the due date up to 90 days from today.

It looks like you're full - but most of the new swaps I've seen are 12 + the host. If there is room please add my name to the list - if not, may I be the first on your waiting list if someone bows out? Thanks.

The swap is now full I am sorry to say. Get ready for my next swap though I'll be able to have more join.

I pulled my address of the sight as it was not wise to do as I do not have a po box. PM me when you are ready to send if you didn't copy it down when you signed up.

I had such a good time with this that I'm done already and my cards will be in the mail tomorrow. You can check them out in my gallery. I spent a good chunk of my weekend playing with these

Back
Top Bottom