TRASH TO TREASURE 17 (T2T17). Due July 10, 2020

I like your cards Majanga, very good use of the trash. I wish I had thought of that. I like the super hero and the girl with the spiked hair. I think you used the napkin for her dress. Very good work.

I am going to be hosting a swap soon and would love to have you join it.

Thank you, CastleQueen5! I did indeed use the napkin for the dress.

What will be the theme of your swap?

I’ll be watching the mailbox, CastleQueen5. Thanks for the cat image.... you know how I love cats!

WOW that was fast, I better post some photos.

1_trash_to_treasure_2.jpg

1_trash_to_treasure_1.jpg

I forgot to post that I mailed mine.
Here they are:
IMG_5207.jpg
Growing Strong: (trash used) napkin, pink glossy paper, mesh, plant catalog page, cameo from the yellow pages page.
IMG_5204.jpg
Lady: (trash used): napkin, border from the playing card, plant catalog page, white (dyed brown) cotton yarn
IMG_5205.jpg
Journey: (trash used) map, mesh, bar codes from monopoly game pieces, battery tab

IMG_5210.jpg
Brothers: (trash used) map, mesh, numbers from the yellow pages page, stamping with the rectangular foam piece from the robot
IMG_5208.jpg
Imagine: (trash used) plant catalog page, green burlap, black tissue paper
IMG_5206.jpg
Artist: (trash used) green burlap, plant catalog page, red circle punched from the ticket

Last edited:
Hi All! As soon as I receive the last 2 sets (which have been mailed) I will swap the cards out. I’ll keep you posted!

I’m concerned that mine have not made it there yet considering how close you are to me. You might want to go ahead and swap out. It should not have taken so long to get to PA, and I don’t want to hold up the swap.

Back
Top Bottom