Albums

Swap due date: July 10, 2020
*NO WITHDRAWS*
Number of cards 5/5
Number of Participants: 25
Media type: mixed media/collage

Trash To Treasure #17 (T2T17)

Welcome to Trash to Treasure 17!

I have 25 envelopes filled with various items from my stash, and items saved from the trash can!

Swap Requirements:

There is a limited number of envelopes so make sure you are committed and up for a challenge before you sign up. If I send you an envelope, you are required to complete the swap without knowing what is in the envelope. Failure to submit cards may result in a neutral iTrader.

***If you have withdrawn from any of the previous trash or similar swaps, you are not eligible to join this swap***

When signing up, please indicate that you have read the details, and are aware that this is a no-withdraw Swap, and also PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your trash items.

Swap is 5:5 cards. Hostess cards are not required, but would be loved and appreciated if you chose to send one.

**Please post in the thread when you receive your trash envelope!**

You must use at least 3 trash items per card. “Use” can be more than attaching the item, you can alter the item, or use it to paint on the card. The word use, means you can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must use it somehow. You may also use the trash envelope and postage.

For this swap, I am asking that you stick to the 2.5" x 3.5" rectangle format (no shaped cards).

You must declare on the back of the cards which trash items you used. We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of, think layers whenever possible. I will do my best to swap effort for effort. Remember, you are encouraged to use items from your own stash to create finished art pieces. All cards must be original works, not reprints. All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via you rocks.

Mailing Requirements:
US Participants – Please include a large address label, and 2 forever stamps, and 2 additional ounce stamps. This will cover your return postage, and my cost for mailing the trash envelope to you.
International Participants - Please include a large address label, and $3.00 to cover return postage and my cost for mailing your trash envelope.

Please make sure to package your cards securely! We don't want these wonderful works of art to get banged up in the mail.

Please post when you send in your cards, so I can be on the lookout.

Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date. Cards that are late will be returned at your expense. Missing cards may result in neutral itrader.

It is always fun and inspiring when artists share their cards in the thread, so feel free to do so! It would also be wonderful if you would post in the swap thread when you mail your cards, so that I can keep a watchful eye out for them.

When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.

Players:

1. heymaggie **Arrived 6/2
2. prex **Arrived7/15
3. AngelJoy **Arrived 5/26
4. dnewton972 **Arrived 6/5
5. CastleQueen5 **Arrived 7/2
6. chimerix **Arrived 5/19
7. TurquoisePineapple **Arrived 5/18
8. LauraM540 **Arrived 7/8
9. JazzEars **Arrived 7/9
10. dsign49 **Arrived 6/20
11. huddlestonmollie **Arrived 6/1
12. kehlenn **Arrived 6/15
13. LindaP **Arrived 7/11
14. NancyL **Arrived 5/21
15. aginghippychic **Arrived 5/26
16. majanga **Arrived 6/27
17. Vegan4animals **Arrived 6/19
18. Cleopatra **Arrived 6/8
19. Carol**Arrived 6/18
20. Elliejaybird**Arrived 6/18

Last edited:
Sorry, but the timeline feels too short for me - mail can take 2-3 weeks each way and I never got my returns at all from T2T 15. So I'm not playing this round, but I will check in to see the beautiful, trashy creations.

Welcome AngelJoy, dnewton972 and CastleQueen5. I will mail your envelopes out Monday morning!

Sorry you won’t be joining us, nanvan! I was hoping the timeline would fit for non USA players too, but I know the mail delivery has been so delayed in recent months.

Welcome chimerix I have your address from the CRRR list, so I will mail your envelope out Monday!

I was wondering the same thing, CastleQueen5. These swaps usually fill up lightning fast!

Hi TurquoisePineapple, I will sign you up, but first, could you confirm that you have read the swap details and realize this is a no withdraw swap. Also, please send me your mailing info so I can send your envelope of trash out.

You are all signed up, dsign49! Don’t forget to send me your mailing info.

Trashy envelopes have been mailed to heymaggie, prex, AngelJoy, dnewton972, CastleQueen5, and chimerix.

Envelopes going out tomorrow to TurquoisePineapple, LauraM540, and JazzEars

Back
Top Bottom