Media
The Prang Challenge Due July 19, 2020

Swap Due Date -Due July 19, 2020
Signup/withdraw date - None - just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium - watercolors

16-ATC-florida-swamp.jpg14-mini-swamp.jpg15-ATC-ocean.jpg
Theme: Paint any type of water with watercolor. I'm personally missing the beach, but all interpretations of water are welcome! Glass of water, lake, stream, rain? As long as there is water!

I usually update the lists and do maintenance on (or by) Saturday. Don't worry if I don't see a message/post right away.

Rules:
Original artwork only! Do your BEST work! No stamps, stickers, etc. Must be watercolor! Please finish your backgrounds too. Ink outlines and opaque white paint/gel pens as accents are fine.

--Make your cards sturdy but not rigid. They should be more than a flimsy piece of paper, so be sure to put on a backing if necessary. Think of a playing card or a baseball trading card for an example of how thick a card should be. Please also be careful not to make your cards too thick b/c they get stuck in mail machines.

--ATCs are 2.5x3.5” rectangles. Poorly cut cards (examples: crooked or uneven sides) and cards of the wrong size will be returned.
-- Put your screenname and swap title on the back of your cards.
--Protect your ATCs in sleeves or plastic baggies.
--Communicate if you must withdraw. It's no big deal - just let me know!
--Extra cards as host gifts are always, always appreciated, but never required!

Mailing Directions:
* Send me a PM when you are ready to mail and I will send you my address.
*US PLAYERS: Send enough loose postage to mail your returns and an address label. Extra postage is welcome if you'd like to sponsor internationals.
*I will provide envelopes. If you do not have address labels, just PM me your address when you’re ready to mail, and I’ll print your address directly on the return envelope.
*Internationals - Please join us! No need to send postage unless you want to. I'll provide envelope if you will just provide a return label. :)
*Don’t tape the daylights out of your cards! A little tape goes a long way. Avoid excess packaging b/c this increases the price of mailing.

Remember: I PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

*Put your screenname and swap title on your envelope and your ATCs.

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from! I will be leaving iTrader as cards come in.

1. Jo.on.the.go
2. yellita96
3. aginghippychic
4. TrinaLD - withdrew
5. Seascape131
6. MissRich - mailed
7. KatTaylor
8. Ancient Planter
9. Evalila
10. Ornamentations
11. malufean76
12.CMontalvo
13. redplantlady
14. Jodi
15. Blueangel
16. Elizart
17. DisneyMom
18. Ceejay
19. ARTG33K74
20. Bluegreener/NixieRue
21. Heathermae77
22. BlueMorningGlory
23. LuvChocolate
24. JeffWoodArt
25. msbarbara
26. phxazlaura
27.artfrommyrandomexistance

Last edited:
I'm going to lurk on this one for now - I usually like to get them done before officially signing up. I've taken so many photos of beaches, lakes, and waterfalls that I've got a lot of inspiration! And yes, I'm really missing visiting the water now - I can see the Coastal Range of mountains from my kitchen window and it stands between me and the Oregon coast, a 2-hour drive. I so wish I were over there, or up visiting Crater Lake 90-minutes away in the Cascades. And, oh! To be gazing at the spring run-off coming over the mountains in gorgeous waterfalls and emphemerals in Yosemite right now! I truly envy the folks who are living in quarantine there! Can you imagine how stunning that solitude is?!

Awesome! I'd love to have you join :) I have to do my cards too. Lol...hopefully I can drum up enough people to play! It's been a few years since I've been active at ATCs.

Lurking for now...I think of myself as an absolute beginner/novice regarding watercolor...but this has piqued my interest.

Hey, glad to see you back, Ethereal! :jiggy:
Just passing through the forums page and saw your name pop up.
Missed you! :)
I'm not good on water, so I may pass on this. But I'll think about it, lol. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom