pancake machine

The Dude abides
Staff member
Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date July 31st
Withdrawal deadline: none, but must communicate!
Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3, or 6 for 6
Number of Participants – unlimited
Mixed media incorporating Card Catalogs

5th Library card catalog swap.

This here is the 5th round.
Hey, so do you remember when you used the card catalog to search for books in the library? Or, you haven’t, but you’re curious? Below is an image of a card catalog.

1_atccardexample__800x479_.jpg

These cards are pretty sturdy, and I have a bunch of them. This swap is a chance to make mixed media ATCs with old card catalogs. You can collage, tear, use the card as a base to paint, draw, etc.

Swap Requirements:
1. It must be standard ATC sized 3.5” x 2.5”, so you'll need to cut the card down if you use it as a base.
2. You must be able to tell (even faintly) it came from a card catalog.
3. Make sure cards are well-glued and sealed.
4. Use only light embellishments and make sure your cards fit in plastic sleeves.

Optional:
*You should try to base your art off the cards you get. However, while this is preferred, it is not required.
*An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.

How to get these lovely card catalogs? If you sign up to play, I'll need you to PM me your address. I'll send you 6 cards, you choose the 3 you want to do, or 6 if you so wish.

Choose your card type.
snipped for room

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include postage and a mailing label. This is preferred to a SASE. An extra stamp would also be nice (for initially sending the cards), but the extra stamp is optional.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage for the first three. If you don't want/need postage covered, just give me a heads up.

If you get the initial catalog cards and decide not to participate, that's fine. Please just keep the cards, no need to return them.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

Quick key- * means I've mailed out the initial set of cards. If your name is blue, you've let me know that you received the cards you will use to make atcs. If your name is in purple, I've received your finished atcs. Orange they are in the mail and finally if your name is red, you've received your swap cards. If you need to withdraw I’ll just pull your name.

PLAYERS:
1. Suzi - Rep scroll down. First 10 players on this page
2. JenUrebel
3. Vegan4animals
4. Joamosatcharterdotnet
5. CrafDee
6. nanvan
7. Allegrae
8. Prex
9. Betsyg
10. Angeljoy - Rep scroll down. First 10 players on this page
--
11. huddlestonmollie - Rep
12. CiCicreates - Rep
13. jo.on.the.go - Rep
14. Castlequeen5 - Rep
15. Elliejaybird - Rep
16. Ancient Planter - Rep
17. Laffqueen - Rep
18. TurquoisePineapple - Rep
19. Bluesky- Rep
20. Plumhill2001 - Rep
21. withdrew
22. Cardgal - Rep
23. NancyL - Rep
24. RaineyDay - Rep
25. kehlenn - rep
26. majanga - Rep
27. TSMarie - rep
28. BluSkyHare - Rep
29. Shachark*
30. Beverley - Rep
31. valerie416 - Rep
32. Bubblecup- Rep
33. LucyMC
34. Spirit Soul - rep
35. LuAnnP - Rep
36. withdrew
37. withdrew
38. Collagaint Ashley - rep
39. Heathermae77- Rep
40. Sigma - Rep
41. withdrew
42. Smarvelous - rep
43. Hushed Kitty - Rep
44. TrudiJ - Rep
45. MRubyJean - Rep
46. Lois - Rep
47. PhxAzLaura - Rep
48. Marie - Rep
49.Karr3ll - Rep

Last edited:
Hiya Betsy! Right. Cant do all 3, I'll clarify when back on the computer and not my phone. And update everyone joining! You'd pick 2 of the 3.

Welcome to Joamosatcharterdotnet, CrafDee, nanvan, Allegrae, Prex, and Betsyg. Glad you enjoyed it last time and look forward to getting out cards. And welcome to CrafDee! Also, don't think you've played before Jo - hope you enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom