Postage stamp ATCs - FLAGS Due: July 20

Welcome to all the new comers since my last visit - plumhill2001, TurquoisePineapple, Seascape131 and BlancoLobo (whose cards I have now received - don't forget to comment so people can give you Rep points)

Laffqueen - I blinked and missed you :( :cry:

Mail into Australia seems to be improving - most of the mail that I have received over the last week left the US mid-April or later.
The Transport returns I mailed on April 30 have started to arrive in the US so, fingers crossed, we may be starting to normalise.

welcome jo.on.the.go - congratulations on coming to an understanding with your scanner :D

Mailing dates noted for both you and seascape131 - I will tell you when they arrive

And the rest...

View attachment 215697 Arizona Flag and Desert Landscape

View attachment 215698 Louisiana Flag and Brown Pelican, the state bird of Louisiana

View attachment 215699 Suomi Finland

View attachment 215700 Centennial of the Entrance of the USA into WWI (1917 - 2017), with stamps from France and USA

I always love your work, jo.on.the.go, but I like the AZ one the most because I live there. I have never really been INTO the Paris thing. I seem to have an aversion to it. I know so many folks really like the Eiffel Tower, so I think it might be that I would hate to take a card from someone who loves Paris.

Here are 4 ATCs for the Swap

I had to go back and see the cards to see which one had the little pink boat. Yep, it is my favorite too. You did a. nice job of extending the flag into the trees to make it blend.

There are 2 buttefly cards too. I like the one with the teal or turquoise flower, I bet it is because its a complimentary color from the red of the stamps and the butterflies.

Suzi - your cards arrived today. That means they only took 15 days to arrive - quick even for before Covid.
I love the way that you have made the flags into coffee cups, flowers and cats - can I scan them and show everyone else?

Suzi - your cards arrived today. That means they only took 15 days to arrive - quick even for before Covid.
I love the way that you have made the flags into coffee cups, flowers and cats - can I scan them and show everyone else?

Sure, Donna, you can scan them. I should have posted pictures, but I had them packed up and gone before I even thought of it! They sure did make a fast trip! So glad that they arrived safely.

Last edited:
Great cards! I especially like the flower and the coffee cups!

Back
Top Bottom