Postage stamp ATCs - FLAGS Due: July 20

Here are Suzi's cards - 3 pussy cats, a flower

Donnacr, I think we need to talk, I mean it is almost as you are teasing me.

Hey, CastleQueen5 look what I made, cards with cats, sunflowers and coffee, which ONE do you want? ONE? you only get one CQ5, BWAHAHAHHHA! choose wisely CQ5!

The dilemma !!!

Or should I say, great tempting art Donnacr, I sure want them all.

No no, I think the chastising you for teasing is more accurate.

CastleQueen5 - those cards are actually Suzi's, didn't she do a wonderful job? You really will have to play now as you have found many cards for me to send you ;) :biglaugh:
AngelJoy - don't apologise for your cards, they are all different just using similar elements. I think that they are great. Have you mailed them?

Haagmm - your cards have arrived. Good luck with your move.

CastleQueen5 - those cards are actually Suzi's, didn't she do a wonderful job? You really will have to play now as you have found many cards for me to send you ;) :biglaugh:
AngelJoy - don't apologise for your cards, they are all different just using similar elements. I think that they are great. Have you mailed them?

Haagmm - your cards have arrived. Good luck with your move.

Thanks. Not exactly apologizing, just pointing it out, I guess. :jiggy:
I dropped them in the mail today. Hopefully the mails have gotten a bit quicker lately.

Editing to withdraw my joining request. The mailing deadline is here for USA and I'm not available to send them out last minute today.

Last edited:
Great use of the flags CastleQueen5 - my favourite is the bird house. I have noted your mailing date.

Betsyg - your cards have arrived today

sorry to see you go Draketeeth

Super cards being shared.
Jo.on.the.go ..... I am sooo missing Paris, we should have been there back in April to help celebrate our friend's birthday .....
donnacr .... love those cats!

Are the kangaroos to you what the deer are to the American midwest? Garden pests? I had to give up growing tomatoes and veg because the deer eat them.

It just occurred to me that I should probably start on my August cards! :huh:
I'll have to see what I can find on the Marine topic. :skeptical::laugh:
I'm not at all sure that I have enough, so if someone else is willing to send me some, please let me know! :)

Back
Top Bottom