Postage stamp ATCs - FLAGS Due: July 20

fandanie - your wonderful cards have arrived.

I am only waiting for 2 more sets which were both mailed mid-June and so should be here any time now.

I am so sorry to have gone MIA but our Internet went down after 2 days of storms here and we were totally without anything for 3 days then, when it went back up it was patchy and would cut out in the middle of typing. :arghh:
I am hoping that it stays on now fingers crossed

TurquoisePineapple your cards arrived on Friday and CastleQueen5 your cards arrived today so I am swapping tonight and mailing returns.

I received some great FLAG stamp cards today! Thanks, Donnacr, for hosting, and thanks to Seascape131 (Battle of Lake Erie), Blanco Lobo (red button), and jo.on.the.go (brown pelican)! Fantastic, you guys! Points coming right up! Thanks! :)

I was starting to get worried that NONE of the returns had arrived :unsure: Glad to see that some have started to trickle through

I received my flags as well. Thank you, Donnacr for hosting and for sending great returns from Seascape131, Turquoise Pineapple, BlancoLobo, fandanie, jo.on.the.go, and Suzi. I will leave feedback soon.

My cards arrived today! Thanks Seascape131, jo.on.the.go, CastleQueen5,AngelJoy, plumhill2001, and Haagmm for the great cards, and of course, Donnacr for hosting. I am off to do feedback now.

WOW! They have started to arrive in droves - so glad. This is my scary time - waiting for them all to find their new homes.
Glad that you are all enjoying your returns.

I received my cards a day ago. Thanks for all of your efforts Donnacr.

And thanks to these artists. So many of these cards were ones that I wanted.

AngelJoy - heart flag #5
Suzi - Create Your Perfect Day
Betsyg - Colorado #896
CastleQueen5 - Bird House
plumhill2001 - Old Glory
Haagmm - Dutch Shepherd

I am planning to archive this swap so, if you have attachments in here, time to remove them. Thanks to all for another enjoyable trip with postage stamps.

Back
Top Bottom