Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trash and Stash Bookmark Swap 2.0, due July 27, 2020

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my bookmarks! They were really fun to make. However, I'm quite worried about how long the mail is taking between our countries right now - instead of the regular 1-2 weeks (max. three), it now doesn't seem that rare for it to take like 4-8 weeks.

I hadn't quite realized this yet at the time of signing up for the swap, and in a no-withdrawal swap, what else could I do than send my cards as soon as I was able to finish them. But let's see -- if it takes too long for you and the other swappers to wait, I will of course accept my bookmarks back or maybe we can consider a private trade. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their prompt arrival.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Welcome to take a look at my blog, Instagram account and APC wishlist!

2. Likes AngelJoy, aginghippychic liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the bicycle, Amapola! They're all really good!

AngelJoy is online now Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. - Psalm 100:1
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Amapola View Post
    Here are my bookmarks! They were really fun to make. However, I'm quite worried about how long the mail is taking between our countries right now - instead of the regular 1-2 weeks (max. three), it now doesn't seem that rare for it to take like 4-8 weeks.

I hadn't quite realized this yet at the time of signing up for the swap, and in a no-withdrawal swap, what else could I do than send my cards as soon as I was able to finish them. But let's see -- if it takes too long for you and the other swappers to wait, I will of course accept my bookmarks back or maybe we can consider a private trade. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their prompt arrival.
    We will hope for the best, and if they do not arrive on time (although there is a little leeway built into the due date) I will gladly make personal trades with you.
    I love to trade -- just ask: Availabe for Trade

Open swap I'm currently hosting: Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (S,T,U) -- due Sept. 1

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL

huddlestonmollie, your very unique bookmarks arrived on Saturday. Thank you for the extra!
    Loladog, your wonderful bookmarks came today. Thank you for the extra!
    Last edited by AngelJoy; 07-13-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Open swap I'm currently hosting: Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (S,T,U) -- due Sept. 1

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    TWO WEEKS to get your bookmarks to me by the swap due date.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    ONE WEEK UNTIL BOOKMARKS SHOULD BE IN MY HANDS TO START SWAPPING.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mailing today! So excited to get some new bookmarks!

9. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine went postal tues, from Michigan. I'm back in Ga now.
    Bonnie
    ^ ^ One Can Never be Owned by Too Many Cats!!!
    >*<

11. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I'll let you both know when they arrive.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's praying that the last three sets make it by the end of next week!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL

LindaP your wonderful bookmarks came today, thanks for the extra!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL

catladybj, your bookmarks have arrived safe and sound. Thank you for postage reimbursement and for the extra bookmark.

Now only waiting on the international mail. Everybody pray or send out good vibrations to get it here within the week!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to see my bookmarks haven't arrived. AngelJoy, you mentioned earlier that it might be possible to wait a bit, but now it's a week gone past the due date already, so I won't

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...mind at all if you wish to swap now and not wait longer.

The way it seems now, it can just as well take another 2-4 more weeks for them to arrive.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping they would be in today's mail, but alas, not. I will swap out tonight and send the ones I received on their ways tomorrow. I will return yours to you, Amapola, if they show up. I know international mail (as well as domestic) has been somewhat unreliable lately.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOTICE

All bookmarks (that were received) have been swapped out and will go out in tomorrow's mail. Please be sure to leave a YouRock! for each artist whose work you received. You can easily find one of their posts by going to the first post in this thread and click on their name.

I am not going out and about into the world even with a mask. So, I did not go to the post office to send these. I do have a postal scale at home and weighed them all and did my best to put on the proper postage. That being said, I have seen some very strange stuff happening in the postal system lately. SO, if I did NOT put enough postage on your returns, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know and I will PROMPTLY reimburse you. Just send me a PM and I will make it right!

Thank you all for playing, there was some very outstanding work done. I hope everyone is pleased with their returns. Please post to this thread when you receive them so I know that they are making it to their destinations, and so I know when to archive this swap.

Again, thanks for playing, it was a pleasure to be your host. I will be leaving a YouRock! to each of you who generously made a bookmark for me to let you know which one I chose (even though you made it pretty darn hard to settle on just one!!! hahaha)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my wonderful bookmarks today. Thanks so much to aginghippychic for the awesome flowers bookmark; Linda P. for the cool "build your own dreams"; and kehlenn for the the "world's most powerful woman". Last, but certainly not least, thanks so much to AngelJoy for these fun swaps. I can never get enough bookmarks!!

21. Thanks AngelJoy, aginghippychic thanked this post
    Likes AngelJoy, aginghippychic liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, the first of the arrivals -- always a good sign!