SOUTHWEST IMAGES Open Media ATC Swap, Due July 20

Forgive me, but I’m trying to recruit some interest here - I wouldn’t post this on any other swap but my own. If you like, please check out “art discussions” under the “member forums” category. Look up “Let’s Talk Color”. I’d love to get some more input, thanks!

Those cards turned out great, Lisa! Hopefully, they will inspire us and spark more interest in joining this swap. I just PMd you my address.

Lisa, I love your cards- especially the roadrunner! It's one of my birding dreams to someday see a roadrunner in real life! I am still lurking...kachinas are hard to draw!

Yes Smallgirl, kachinas are very detailed, right? I tried to choose the simplest one I could find for my sample picture in the first post! And as for roadrunners, I should have seen so many by now, living here for 20 years now. But they are elusive and not usually seen in residential areas (unlike the cute quails!). I did see one a few years ago when I was driving along a road not heavily populated. I was very excited to see it, and it was a lot bigger than I had expected!

Wonderful cards, Jo! I will gladly get you signed up.

Jo, I've been to Bandelier and when I saw your card, before reading the description, that's what it made me think of. Great job on all of your cards.

I thought of you, Ruth, and almost messaged you. So glad you saw it on your own, I will sign you up!

I am also signing you up, Smallgirl. I’m glad you did some burros!

Plumhill2001, your cards are here - very first set to arrive!

Back
Top Bottom