SOUTHWEST IMAGES Open Media ATC Swap, Due July 20

Received cards from An.M.Sudyka today. She did hd/hp, and went for the 6:6 option, sending 2 pottery cards, 2 kachinas, and 3 thunderbirds (one of which I am claiming). Very colorful and well done.

A stylized eagle, with spread wings (hope I’m right, let me know if I’m wrong)!

Thanks Lisa, I just did. They can all look a little different, but it is an often-seen Native American image. It is described as a legendary bird, like the Phoenix, it is kind of a “super eagle”.

I didn’t try googling it, I checked it out on Pinterest.

An.M.Sudyka said I could post pics of her cards, so here they are:

The last three are the thunderbirds. They can have some different shapes, are usually colorful, and I hope some players will submit their own versions.

Here are my contributions to the swap, was very motivated to make these. Thank you for the inspirational theme CiciCreates. I will be packing these up today for the mail.

I lived in Arizona for 7 years and really loved it. I would often hike very early in the morning to avoid the heat and the landscapes were always quite beautiful. I was also lucky to visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon while there. These brought back lovely memories.
:)

Arizona Hospitality.jpg Cactus Flower.jpg
Collared Lizard.jpg Sunset in Bloom.jpg

Bluevioletz, your cards are just wonderful! Thanks for the pic...(pssst - I am already trying to decide on a host card - tough choice)! I will go answer your PM now.

Here are my contributions to the swap, was very motivated to make these. Thank you for the inspirational theme CiciCreates. I will be packing these up today for the mail.

I lived in Arizona for 7 years and really loved it. I would often hike very early in the morning to avoid the heat and the landscapes were always quite beautiful. I was also lucky to visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon while there. These brought back lovely memories.
:)

View attachment 215941 View attachment 215942
View attachment 215943 View attachment 215944

Those are so gorgeous! My faves would be the blue house with the yellow door, and the moon over the mountains! All are beautiful!

Jo.on.the.go, your wonderful watercolor images are safely here, and I appreciate the host card!

Back
Top Bottom