Dictionary Words W, X, Y, Z - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collaged, Mixed Media - Due Aug. 7

Wonderful cards, Donnacr! I will add you to the list! And you're welcome - this has been a long term commitment for so many of you. How long have we been doing this? Gosh...I don't even remember...

Thank you, Donnacr! Wow - has it really only just over a year? It seems like it was ages ago! :swoon:

Heathermae77, your cards arrived!

Thank you, Betsyg - I will keep my eyes open for them!

Dang! Are you going to start over again at A? Wonder if anyone has done an alphabet moo swap... hmm, must look into it - I haven't hosted since 2015!

Last edited:
I will be taking a break from hosting once this swap is through (aside from the 5x7 canvas trade), so if there is anyone who wants to host this swap, please feel free! There are a number of people who weren't able to complete a the set.

Cmcarli, your cards arrived!

There's only one month left to mail your cards! The mail seems to still be a bit delayed from some regions, so mail early if you can!

Betsyg, I just need to say this - your signature makes me laugh every time I see it! :biglaugh:

Donnacr, your awesome cards arrived safe and sound!

Your yarn card is fantastic, donnacr! I had to look up Xebec, BetsyG, so that was fun. Cool card!

Back
Top Bottom