Strangely Summer Days Swap: Open media: Due Aug 15, 2020

Those are all great, dnewton972! The ant one made me smile!! Great "snapshots" of summer!

Untamed Squid: What awesome art cards. So creative. Yours are the first to arrive. :jiggy: Thanks so much for the extra hostess card.

I’m new to the site, from the U.K. too! I’m a skilled artist so my cards will be good quality though, I need to find out of my local post office is open so I can make sure I do the international post right. As well as make sure you are able to post back to me ok if need be. Should know in a few hours I’m goi g for a stroll 🙂 as soon as I found out about ATCs a bought a pack of cats protectors and cards! I’m going to be back on here once I know I can use my post office.

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to our site and to my swap. :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: I love international players and newbies. And with all the current restrictions, I really appreciate when I can get overseas mail. Hope you can get your art to me.

It’s Amanda;2079391 said:
I’m new to the site, from the U.K. too! I’m a skilled artist so my cards will be good quality though, I need to find out of my local post office is open so I can make sure I do the international post right. As well as make sure you are able to post back to me ok if need be. Should know in a few hours I’m goi g for a stroll �� as soon as I found out about ATCs a bought a pack of cats protectors and cards! I’m going to be back on here once I know I can use my post office.

Artbymee: Love your art cards that arrived yesterday.:jiggy: Love the details and themes. Thanks for the hostess card. Always appreciated.

Cards are ready

Here are my cards. They should go out next week. I enjoyed this swap!

Attachments

• 2020SSummerDays.jpg
    2020SSummerDays.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 31
I hope I can join, currently off work due to illness and I’ve done two sets and I need morrrreee :)

It’s Amanda;2079873 said:
I hope I can join, currently off work due to illness and I’ve done two sets and I need morrrreee :)

Sorry I didn’t realise I had already requested lol

Thanks! Haha it’s taking me a while to get used to the site’s layout! Thanks for accepting me on this :)

Back
Top Bottom