Strangely Summer Days Swap: Open media: Due Aug 15, 2020

I clicked on the PAPERCLIP< that lets you see the art attachments. I was really impressed by the cards I saw so far. But I think I must still lurk. Summers are scorching hot here, in Phoenix.

Hope you can get a fan doing and dream of cooler days and jump in. Was not able to see your attachments though.

Yes, the paperclip allows you to see the attachments for the whole thread. None of which are mine yet.

You have to be in OPEN swaps or Active swaps etc and you can see a tiny paperclip. It pulls up all the links to attachments to the thread

Cleopatra: Your terrific art cards are in my hot little hands. Love the layers, themes and colors. :yes:Thanks for the hostess card.

I finished my cards. I decided to go with the theme of summer things I enjoyed eating as a child. All cards are H/D treats collaged on distress oxide ink backgrounds, except strawberries which is a resized free coloring page collaged on.
View attachment 216326

Thanks for posting your art. Love you went back to happy childhood memories.:yes:

Hello, I would like to take part in this swap.
If it´s possible.
Jarmila

Hi, Welcome to my swap. I see you are new to this site and an international player. How wonderful. :yes:Are in the Czech Republic? Hope your mail will get me me---International mail has been tricky with Covid pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom