Strangely Summer Days Swap: Open media: Due Aug 15, 2020

Kat Taylor--Your wonderful art arrived all the way across the seas!! I am so happy:jiggy:Love the creatures you chose. They are awesome. Thanks for the stamps and goodies.1

Will spread out all of the art cards today (my favorite part) and begin to swap. Hopefully will pop in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for playing.

How exciting to see all the fabulous art created for this swap. All art is swapped and I will go to the Post Office today. Thank-you all for playing.

I got my lovely cards! Thanks to Sarat for hosting. Thanks to CastleQueen, Jodi, and LeeBeth for your wonderful cards! Off to leave points.

I got my returns today too. Thanks for giving me an ANT card from Dnewton, That made my day because I did those ant cards. I also got a sing be happy bird card from Cleopatra, and I adore it.
my last card was GNOMES from Chimerx. gnomes are always fun. (unless they are murdering people in movies)

I got my returns today too. Thanks for giving me an ANT card from Dnewton, That made my day because I did those ant cards. I also got a sing be happy bird card from Cleopatra, and I adore it.
my last card was GNOMES from Chimerx. gnomes are always fun. (unless they are murdering people in movies)

I thought you would like Dnewton's ant card:yes:

Back
Top Bottom