Laffqueen

Art Inventor
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - July 15
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12

So this is my FIRST time hosting although I've been a member for almost 12 years! As many of us are still staying home the idea of traveling this summer is just that; an idea. For this SWAP let your memories or imagination run free. Each card should clearly state the name of a place you have been or wish to go and details should reflect the location.
Players: 12 ( it's my first SWAP so I'm limited)
This is an any media SWAP

Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
3. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.
4. Embellishments are fine just not too bulky. No glitter please

Mailing Guidelines:
Please enclosed a self-addressed stamped envelope, use extra postage if your cards are bulky
Put your ATC name and SWAP name on the back of the envelope
International players; I will pay for the first 3 players. Just be sure to send along a large mailing label

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address.
iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.
I LOVE and treasure host cards, but of course it is not a requirement to play in the swap!

Please post pictures of your cards as it helps with inspiration and motivation

Okay, who wants to play?

1. prex
2. nanvan (international)
3. RebeccaG
4. jo.on.the.go.
5. huddlestonmollie
6. SpottedCrow
7. smallgirl
8. CastleQueen5
9. Turquoise Pineapple
10. Elliejaybird
11. JenURebel
12. Bluevioletz
13. Laffqueen

Waiting List
1. Collegiant Ashley
2. Juanita Rojas

Last edited:
Lurking... With the international artists I don't know if they will have time to do this swap since the send out date is kind of short?

Thank You Prex and welcome. No passport needed. As soon as I figure out how to add participant names I'll start you off on the list

I would like to join this swap! Disappointed that I can't go to England as planned this summer, but grateful that I have my health and family, so a virtual travel opportunity in this swap is perfect!

Welcome to nanvan, smallgirl, jo.on.the.go,RebeccaG, huddlestonmollie and SpottedCrow. I’ll add you to the list and can’t wait to see when your art will take us

Thank You Prex and welcome. No passport needed. As soon as I figure out how to add participant names I'll start you off on the list

You can just EDIT your first post and list the players names, And then maybe change the name to color with the swap arrives.

Or I can tell you how to make links to each players post.

The only benefit of the link to a players posts is so that players can leave you rocks, for each other when they get their returns. It is a lot more work for you, and might be overwhelming.

So you can just edit your post, and number 1-12, and ta daH! done.

Back
Top Bottom