“PINK POODLES” handdrawn/handpainted ATC Swap, due August 10

Ooooo this is adorable, I like the idea of France/different nationalities and that it can be kinda cartoony so I can give them their own personalities.

Sign me up for 6 please ��

Absolutely they can have their own personalities, Amanda. Welcome to the swap, and to the AFA site as well. There is so much variety and different ways to trade here that I don’t think anyone could ever get bored!

I’ve completed two cards already, love this theme!! It’s so fun, I am going to base them around European cultures like our cute little poodle is on a euro tour. This one is Germany but I’ve done France too, just keeping that one secret for when you get it in the post lolBA32CF8B-8F7A-4E42-B583-48032283ADA5.jpg

By the way, the poodle is pinker in the real picture on the curly bits it’s just pale pink and doesn’t show in my yellow room light well on my camera

I LOVE that card, Amanda! Also like your idea of a pink poodle touring Europe - so fun!

Wow! You knocked it out of the park! Is that really a smart phone with the fancy hairdo poodle? Also love the cute beret one, and the lavender fields (that must be Provence). Heck, I love them all, great job!

You got it, An.

Terri F, I saw your poodle cards in the gallery, and they are great! Everyone should go look.

A tie today for the first cards to arrive! Sets came in from Terri F and ARTG33K74, thank you both for the host cards!

Acalla, your wonderful whimsical style would produce some great poodle cards....but I won’t push! You are welcome to lurk, hope you can eventually sign up.

An.M.Sudyka, your cute and cartoony poodles are here! Thanks for including an extra.

I would surely think so, onyablue! I will sign you up and PM my address since I see in the gallery that your cards are all made. They are great, such diversity in styles, I really like each one!

Ok, I’m keeping them all! Just kidding, but they are all so cute!

Back
Top Bottom