Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due date: August 10
Signup/withdrawal date: August 5
Number of Players: Unlimited
Number of cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Media: Hand-drawn/hand-painted (inks, paints, markers, pencils

JUST FOR FUN! I am really not an advocate of dyeing dogs’ fur, so this swap should be for cartoony or whimsical, light-hearted styles. I almost called it “Pink Poodles in Paris”, but thought that might be too limiting. Your variety can come with the use of different shades of pink, dog body versus just head and face, bow on head, flower, butterfly, etc. Also, the doggies can be doing anything fun,cute, or interesting. They could be drinking wine, champagne, or cappuccino. They just need to be PINK. Can’t wait to see your creative ideas. I would encourage the use of embellishments, just try to keep them as flat as possible. I just wanted this to be a simple and fun swap theme, and do post pictures if you can.

Guidelines and Mailing:

- Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to mail.
- Place each 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” card in its own plastic sleeve for protection.
- Be sure it qualifies as a “card”, and doesn’t easily bend into a U-shape.
- Please spread evenly within the envelope, using Washi or Painters tape to secure (Scotch tape can tear the sleeves).
- Please write your Username, Real name, and Swap Title on the back of each card.
- USA Players, please include a large address label plus one Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
- INTERNATIONAL Players, please enclose your address label plus $1 USA, or a Global Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
- An extra “host card” is always appreciated, but never necessary in order to play.
- When returns are received, please be sure to leave iTrader for your host, and “You Rock” points for those who created your returns.

TICKLED PINK PLAYERS:

1. WITHDRAWN
2. Terri F - RECEIVED
3. CMontalvo - RECEIVED
4. Jodi - RECEIVED
5. ARTG33K74 - RECEIVED
6. Notinkansas - RECEIVED
7. It’s Amanda (UK) - RECEIVED
8. An.M.Sudyka - RECEIVED
9. Onyablue - RECEIVED
10. Acalla - RECEIVED
11. Artbymee - RECEIVED
12. SharonPMartin - RECEIVED
13. MissRich - RECEIVED
14. Monroy28 - RECEIVED
15. WITHDRAWN
16. Jean - RECEIVED
17. Fierce Armadillo - RECEIVED
18. ArbitraryStar - RECEIVED
19. Bubblecup - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
These sample cards are by me. "New Hat" is in markers and acrylics. "Oodles of Poodles" is watercolor and marker (and much pinker than pic). "Afternoon Walk is in watercolors with pink dimensional acrylic paint on "fur poufs".

• Staff
I hope you can, NIK. Welcome to lurk in the meantime!

• Staff
Well, I knew you loved Paris, but I didn’t know you loved poodles as well....sounds like a perfect swap for you! Welcome to lurk until you’re ready.

Can’t wait to see your poodles, Terri. Signing you up now!

Back
Top Bottom