ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – August 15, 2020
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 : 3 or 6 : 6
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media – Collage/Mixed Media
Theme – STEAMPUNK

I just love this theme! I hope lots of you do too! Anything steampunky is great; if you need some inspiration you can google steampunk atcs and find tons of excellent ideas! I'm going to post some up here as well. Don't forget to add AT LEAST ONE FLOWER on each card in honor of summertime! Some examples are posted below.

Card Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card should feature at least one flower.
3. I love embellishments, especially with steampunk, but please keep them to a minimal thickness. I have seen some pretty chunky cards coming through the mail that didn't survive the postal machines, and it would be horrible to have stuff getting lost or damaged. So think about that before you add your steampunky bling!
4. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
5. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. Tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, using an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape to avoid damaging cards.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide a global "forever" stamp or a $1 bill for your returns:

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address. If you have it from an earlier swap, it has not changed.

iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.

I LOVE and treasure host cards, but of course it is not a requirement to play in the swap!

Okay, who wants to play?

Vegan4animals
JenUrebel - rec'd/rec'd
Carol - rec'd
SpottedCrow - rec'd/rec'd
RaineyDay - rec'd/rec'd
Lucie - rec'd
Collagaint Ashley - rec'd
Joamosatcharterdotnet - rec'd/rec'd
Terri F - rec'd/rec'd
pithier - rec'd
Heathermae77 - rec'd
Arc2dreams - rec'd
Karr3ll - rec'd
Deb2015 - rec'd

Below are some great examples from my springtime swap last year:
(l to r) mcgillisj, Karr3ll, Carol, and ksj1717:

View attachment 215951 View attachment 215952 View attachment 215953 View attachment 215954

Last edited:
Linda4atc, that's a mistake although it wouldn't really change the card in my opinion. I ran this swap last year during the springtime and hence the springtime reference. I will fix it now.

:) No, it wouldn't change much with most steampunk, but I think birds, bunnies and sweet things in spring, while I think beach ocean and hot sunshine in summer. This may make a difference in colors if nothing else. But I am only a lurker right now so I'm sorry for being a pest.

Lurking for now. I'm a huge fan of steampunk but I should finish up some other cards before committing.

Back
Top Bottom