Interactive cards - Due Aug 10 2020

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date: Aug 10th 2020
Signup/Withdraw Date: none, just let me know
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: HP/ HD and Mixed Media

If your like me and like cards that you can play with then this swap is for you! The rules are simple...you can do anything but all cards must move in some point! There's plenty of videos on YouTube for pop cards and _cards that move and all the such. If you would like depending on what you do you could add little suprises to make them even more interesting ;) However, its all up to you!

* This is a 3 for 3 card trade and is an open media

Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever you do as I do understand that not everyone is a professional artist here but I do ask is that you make your best work for I will do effert for effert.

*Please sign up by posting to this thread.
* ONLY ATCs allowed.
* PLEASE, Make sure our this! All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve. This is for their protection!
* All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper).
* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

Please! Read Carefully!: Mailing

* Please send me an long 4 by 9 1/2 business sized envelope with you name and address written clearly on it

* If you are inside the U.S., please include at least enough stamps to get your cards to me with the above. DO NOT PLACE the stamps on the envelope!

*International Players: Please send $2.00 USD or global "Forever" stamps. Do Not place the stamps on the envelopes!

*However, keep in mind these things may be bulky, so extra postage may be an requirement!!!!

* I apologize for being demanding on the stamps...I had so many weird things happen with stamps!

* Cards are due to me by Aug 10th since we all know that snail mail is slow I will give you an extra week for you cards to reach here as long I was notified about it earlier.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

Who wants to play?

0. Wolf_moon
1. dnewton972
2. Elliejaybird
3. Untamed Squid
4. 1orange
5. Cleopatra
6.KaHeD
7.MissRich
8.PhxAzLaura
9.cmcarli
10.Heathermae77
11. Paintaddict

Last edited:
Lurking...
I’m trying to figure out how to make my cards unique and interactive... super interesting theme though!!

Do the cards have to be only 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches or can they be that size folded? So if you made a pop up card, it might be ATC size when closed but actually larger when opened?

Do the cards have to be only 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches or can they be that size folded? So if you made a pop up card, it might be ATC size when closed but actually larger when opened?

Yeah you can do it like that...I've made a card that when you opened it palm trees would pop up, but I kept the size 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 so when it closed it still fits in the sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom