Interactive cards - Due Aug 10 2020

Color me intrigued! I do love making these kinds of cards. Let me see what I can work up. Lurking with intent...

Hi Wolf_Moon, just a question re: size. Do you want the cards to be rectangular shaped or can they be shaped a bit while still maintaining the 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 dimensions at certain points? Such as a house shaped card with pointed roof.
Thanks!

Hi Wolf_Moon, just a question re: size. Do you want the cards to be rectangular shaped or can they be shaped a bit while still maintaining the 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 dimensions at certain points? Such as a house shaped card with pointed roof.
Thanks!

Yeah you can do that! Make them your own as long as they 2 1/2 by 3 1/2

Annnnd dnewton972 I got your cards today...annnnd....I sware I'm an adult because I could not stop messing with the car one, lol!

This sounds like fun, so please sign me up. I just retired from teaching, so I should have time for drawing and 'building'!

My cards should go out in the next few days -- whenever I make it to the post office!
Here they are. They are mostly collage with ink, stamping, acrylic paints and die cuts. I could only scan them flat, so surprises within! I hope they are okay. This was a really fun swap as I got to us techniques I've learned in my local group (who has not met for months :(

Attachments

• Interactive2020.jpg
    Interactive2020.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31
Cleopatra, is that Steampunk? Inspirational. I love Steampunk so maybe I should try this swap!!
Wolf-moon, I'll lurk if that's ok. I have to dig out my cogs and gears. lol

Back
Top Bottom