14th Annual Personal Profile PAT-Due August 29

xstitcher

Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough alrea
Friend of AFA
Media
.........................The Groups.........................

You can click on the name to get the profile page and leave iTraders!!
I have your cards when your name turns a color!
A bold name means I know you have your cards!

Group 1
1. IstinKray IlverSay
2. miss
3. ferretgirl
4. smallgirl
5. yellita96

Group 2
1. trini70
2. Elliejaybird
3. Loladog
4. dithespy
5. Allegrae

Group 3
1. CiCiCreates
2. Terri F
3. HushedKitty
4. CastleQueen5
5. Suzi

Group 4
1. chimerix
2. JudyLee
3. TSMarie
4. katiea707
5. Vegan4animals

Group 5
1.AngelJoy
2. BArox818
3. 1orange
4. Essy
5. Nicky

Group 6
1. LucyMc
2. mrubyjean
3. Ancient Planter
4. lazyshadows
5. prex

Group 7
1. sigma
2. stephiedee
3. plumhill2001
4. kehlenn
5. sweetgypsy

Group 8
1. Monroy28
2. Jodi
3. Beverly
4. yonawrites
5. karenr

Last edited:
Due Date – August 29, 2020
Sign up/withdraw – None, once signed up you’re in so PLEASE be sure you want to play
Number of Cards - 4 cards for a full group
Number of participants -8 groups of 5 players

Personal Profile PAT

This is a PAT so to Play you must have:
~ an established positive iTrader rating of +15
~ no negatives within the last 6 months
~ no neutrals for lack of cards/communication within the last 3 months
~ NO EXCEPTIONS so PLEASE don’t ask

The Profile PAT is BACK! It is usually hosted by kentuckydakota but this year she asked for a volunteer to help out so I am going to take over. Those of you who have played in the past will notice the description is her words so nothing but the host has changed.

Here we go:

If you have never played in the profile PAT before, pay close attention to the directions. It's a little bit different:

FIRST: Fill out your profile before signing up.

You MUST have your profile filled in to sign-up! (The more information in your profile the better!)

This will work like a Pick A Theme except...

SECOND: You will not pick a theme.

Instead of choosing a theme, your fellow group-mates will make a card for you using the information posted in your profile. It can be anything listed in your profile from where you live, to your profession, to, of course, themes you collect. Anything in your profile is fair game.

THIRD: You will not pick a group and you can not be listed twice. You will be grouped according to the order you sign up.

FOURTH: Any and all mediums are welcome and you cannot specify mediums for your returns. Since everyone is randomly placed in groups this allows each person to work in the media they do their best work in. It also means the returns are usually exceptionally good.

FIFTH: This is a great way to get to know your fellow ATCers! Enjoy getting art from artists you haven't traded with before or find out things you didn't know about old friends by checking out their profile. It's good fun!

So in a nutshell:
You make a card for the 4 other people in your group based on their profile info. Can be a hobby, pet, occupation, favorite song, ANYTHING mentioned in their profile!(If they list a dislike, not that!) Try to look through the WHOLE profile. That way everybody gets a nice mix of subjects.

General Information:

~ All cards should be standard atc size: 2.5” x 3.5” and sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy paper)
~ All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves. (If you don’t have any protect them some way and I will provide them.)
~ Please do your best work and send cards you would love to receive.
~ Make sure the PAT name, your group number, and your site user name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
~ This swap contains 8 groups of 5 members. Sign-ups will end when all spots are filled.

~ To cut down on possible mail machine malfunctions, NO Bulky embellishments (If it stick up very far off the card or you think it is to bulky don't use it.) My last PAT had a breakage of embellishments. Since it was a host card it was not as bad as it would have been had it been another player's card!

~ Once you sign up you can’t withdraw, as some artist start their cards immediately

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT over commit yourself. Anyone who does not follow through could receive 5 negative iTraders.

In almost every PAT there have been due date problems so.......... I strongly suggest not waiting until the last week or two before the due date to mail cards in case life or sickness or weather or the postal system or something I did not think of or mention causes problems. None of those situations are fun for me or you so consider getting them made and mailed to me ASAP as failure to have cards to the host by the due date can result in up to 5 negative iTraders.

Mailing Information:

My address has not changed so if you have it, it is correct. PM me if you need it.

USA folks -----

Please enclose a self-addressed envelope and postage. As for postage I think since there are at least 4 cards it is a good idea to put a forever stamp and an extra ounce stamp. (If you want to do it with only a forever stamp you can, your choice!)

INTERNATIONAL folks ----

Please enclose an address label or address printed clearly on a piece of paper. I will supply envelopes to save you a little bit of postage! A dollar bill or US Forever International stamps is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining the fun.

~ A Hostess card is not required but always appreciated!

**** I appreciate those of you who want to share your materials, but my talents are limited to cross stitching so what I receive for any other purpose I share with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do not use it.

As with any PAT: ONCE YOU SIGN UP YOU CAN NOT DROP! I hate to leave negatives, so please be certain before you commit.

Ok, here we go. Let's get those profiles filled out and get to know some new friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honored to be the first to request to join! Me please!

I know this one is going to fill up fast so sign me up please. This is my favorite of all the swaps on AfA.

Looks like we are getting off to a good start.

Welcome IstinKray IlverSay, miss, ferretgirl, smallgirl, yellita96 and trini70!

Last edited:
Hi! I am new to this group but I am very excited about this trade. Please add me!

I would love to include you in this swap but this is a PAT so to play you must have an established positive iTrader rating of +15.

An easy way to get your iTrader rating up is to do personal trades. If you can get it to 15 before this is full come on back and ask again.

This sounds so fun. Count me in!!

I will get you added but it will be easier on the others if you can add more to your profile. Perhaps you could list some themes you want to collect.

If you look at some of the other players profiles it might give you some ideas. I know it always does me!! If you look at mine you will see all kinds of things I collect.

edited to add.............

Thank you for responding so quickly. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom