14th Annual Personal Profile PAT-Due August 29

thought i was finally going to get caught up with all the cards I have received in the last few days............... but alas it was not to be. a couple of nights ago my gateway just quit working. no internet or tv until friday evening. then today it was lots of errands for family stuff. I am going to try and work on it now. at least let you all know who i have cards from.

I received one last week that was from TX postmarked Sept 5, 2019. No damage to the envelope, no explanation.

There's still time but mail is so unpredictable ... I received a postcard from Greece - it got here within 2 days but my return envie has been traveling for 3 weeks now and hasn't arrived...

Mine were sent 4 weeks ago. I know Australia is a long way away but they were only supposed to take 2 weeks or less. I really hope they arrive soon. :unsure:

Guess what landed in my mailbox today???????????

Nicky, your cards are here!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the extra one for me!

karenr keeping fingers crossed I can say the same thing about yours soon.

Mail call! Two fun deliveries in the last couple of days!

dithespy and JudyLee, your cards have arrived! To the one who sent a host card, thank you!

Mine will go out tomorrow, I'm banking that they get to you in plenty of time. I'll post a picture of them soon.

I am worried my cards have not arrived yet. I posted them soon after this photo was taken on July 2. I have also included a host card, not pictured. Fingers crossed they will get there soon.

Attachments

• IMG_5FD43C162F35-1.jpg
    IMG_5FD43C162F35-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 26
My cards were mailed out on 12 August.

Tracking can be found at www.royalmail.com

Tracking number is LB206875246GB

This can then be tracked via UPS once it's in the USA. Again, I have been assured by our Post Office staff that it should be with you in good time ... but I'm really nervous as I mailed out a package in another swap and it has made to USA but sat somewhere since 28 July and doesn't seem to have moved.

However envelopes that I am not sending tracked and just popping postage stamps on and in the mail box just down our road seem to be arriving within 5 days or so!

Anyway, I digress, my cards for Group 6 ...

2020-08-11_142305 (1).jpg

Mail call!

IstinKray IlverSay, Vegan4animals, mrubyjean, and Beverly, your cards have arrived. Thank you all the the host cards!

Me, too!

I just wish the missing cards would show up. It is very discouraging knowing cards are out there that should be here with me waiting to go on to a new home.

Makes me thing twice about hosting again till things get better.

Back
Top Bottom